Why is talon so underplayed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Gengar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

i'm not even talking about rank. i hardly see anyone play talon in normal games anymore, why is this?

Kazhang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

He's bad...

Bruisers go top, Bruisers beat talon. Talon is bascially hard countered by ninja tabi, so almost any bruiser beats him (not accounting in player skill)

His real only place in lane is as a counter pick to mid. (Counters kass if he's good, a lot of AP he's pretty good at) but he has no "Official" place in lane... he's too easily shut down with the littlest of armor. That sucks, because I LOVEEE talon.

CubeShroom

07-07-2012

I see him alot

cabforpitt

07-07-2012

People aren't smart enough to pick him mid and send Rumble/Vlad/Swain/Kennen top.

ElementzPRO

07-07-2012

He doesn't do well until 6 and it's not fun waiting 6 levels to be useful, especially as a melee who will likely be denied or ganked.

Cether

07-07-2012

Because we can't send anybody but AP's mid. The meta God has decreed this....

Fathootz

07-07-2012

same reason wukong is..others just do it better.

Kayleorfeed

07-07-2012

***** to farm

Jalhala

07-07-2012

He can counter most mid lane champions. The one second silence/gap closer followed up with the rest of his combo can decimate anyone who doesn't build armor.

However, his burst is best at around lvl 9 or so, so early armor can counter his early-mid game advantage.

Borigrad

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cether View Post
Because we can't send anybody but AP's mid. The meta God has decreed this....
Most AP mids beat Talon in lane. Talon needs a lot of help from the jungler early on.

But you keep going on about the Scary Evil Meta, I'm sure you'll convince enough people who also don't know what they are talking about, to your way of thinking.

@OP On the note of why you never see Talon anymore, he got over-nerfed, which gave him crippling mana issues if he actually wants to harass in lane.