Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, How is Today's Patch Treating You?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFunStopsHere

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Quote:
MaiLinna:
Well that's good. Where are you planning on playing him? Did you try him out in a custom bot game? I'd pick him up myself if I wasn't already saving up for Zyra.

Probably just going to do a normal. Depends on if anyone locks him when I go to a Co-op match for my win of the day in a few hours. I know how his abilities work, and that's really all a bot game can teach you, IMO. It's not hard to outplay and snowball out of control against them.

As for where, it depends what's missing. It's good that I can pick a character and simultaneously fill three different roles if need be. Might give his jungle a shot.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
Foo392:
I'm happy with it overall, tired of seeing Sejuanis though......

Why are there so many Sejuani's? o.o

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
Actizn:
Probably just going to do a normal. Depends on if anyone locks him when I go to a Co-op match for my win of the day in a few hours. I know how his abilities work, and that's really all a bot game can teach you, IMO. It's not hard to outplay and snowball out of control against them.

As for where, it depends what's missing. It's good that I can pick a character and simultaneously fill three different roles if need be. Might give his jungle a shot.

I know, I really love his versatility. It's helpful in draft when everyone yells at each other that they want mid. (Which honestly sucks for me because that's my best role, but I never get to play it.)

DarkChaosKaxi

07-07-2012

Quote:
MaiLinna:
I just woke up. Just wondering if there are any bugs or DC's. Do you like Jayce? My baby girl Lux got another nice buff, so I'm excited. I'd also like to try out the new LeBlanc, in all honesty.

So, how are you this morning? How have your games been going?

Luuuux buuuuffs... <33333333

RubyCrimson

07-07-2012

Nothing special. i got used to too many bs patches. it doesnt even surprises me now.

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-07-2012

They did something to ahri but I can't quite tell what yet. Because the bots are no longer consistant. Doesn't seem too bad though. As long as I can still figure out if I should ult or not

Legendary Cookie

07-07-2012

Waiting for Zyra. I may or not buy Jayce, but i do have enough Ip for two 6.3s, but i'll wait and see what happens.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
DarkChaosKaxi:
Luuuux buuuuffs... <33333333

I know! x3 So happy. I'm mostly excited about her ult though.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
RubyCrimson:
Nothing special. i got used to too many bs patches. it doesnt even surprises me now.

That's just sad.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
They did something to ahri but I can't quite tell what yet. Because the bots are no longer consistant. Doesn't seem too bad though. As long as I can still figure out if I should ult or not

Everyone's been asking "Did you do something to Ahri?" Maybe she has a bug?