Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, How is Today's Patch Treating You?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

I just woke up. Just wondering if there are any bugs or DC's. Do you like Jayce? My baby girl Lux got another nice buff, so I'm excited. I'd also like to try out the new LeBlanc, in all honesty.

So, how are you this morning? How have your games been going?

qtm10

07-07-2012

That Orianna nerfs were significantly more than on the PBE patch notes and the patch preview...even the ult was nerfed, and the AP ratio on her passive.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
qtm10:
That Orianna nerfs were significantly more than on the PBE patch notes...even the ult was nerfed, and the AP ratio on her passive.

Really? That's just stupid. I remember reading that they even lowered her missile speed.

Like, WHAT?!? She needed more missile speed. zzz

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

I'd like to hear a little more about Orianna, if anyone doesn't mind.

SNSD TIFFANYLUV

07-07-2012

Wait what buffs did lux get?

Warkeiser

07-07-2012

Quote:
Jeryane:
Wait what buffs did lux get?

Lower mana costs, I think. Personally I didn't think she needed buffs but then again, I don't play Lux.

TheFunStopsHere

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Got Jayce. Didn't get to play him once because I had to support / someone picked him first (also needed a mid) / I felt like playing Graves.

Won all of those games pretty handily and did well, though.

Also, my first game where I WAS going to play him ended with someone on the other team dodging, which was good, because the Akali that was on my team was now on the other team. She went something to the tune of 1/5 and her first item was a soulstealer.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Yeah, lower mana costs. Much lower mana costs. Also you can now see her ult range on the mini map. She REALLY needed that.

Lady Mai

07-07-2012

Quote:
Actizn:
Got Jayce. Didn't get to play him once because I had to support / someone picked him first / I felt like playing Graves.

Won all of those games pretty handily and did well, though.

Well that's good. Where are you planning on playing him? Did you try him out in a custom bot game? I'd pick him up myself if I wasn't already saving up for Zyra.

Foo392

07-07-2012

I'm happy with it overall, tired of seeing Sejuanis though......