Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strongest 1v1 champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaulOrNothing

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
D0llSlght:
I know about his slow......duh...nasus is my main tank......
You can kite his ult...hell...not even kiting...........just running
His slow last 5 sec, and he will at most land 5-6 hit in that time frame..........

his ult last like 15 sec, so why cant I kite him?

Nasus's SF is bad for 1v1, his wither is on a pretty ridiculous cooldown.
20% life steal is good, but not fantastic.
His ult is completely kiteable...........
His SS, if not farmed.......does no damage........................................

Even if you are so lucky as to survive nasus's wither + ult + spirit fire + SS, you wont beat him. Also, you will be in no position to try and fight him after wither wears out because you wont be able to risk taking another wither. Nasus is ridiculously good 1v 1 on just about any character.

iDeck

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
D0llSlght:
I know about his slow......duh...nasus is my main tank......
You can kite his ult...hell...not even kiting...........just running
His slow last 5 sec, and he will at most land 5-6 hit in that time frame..........

his ult last like 15 sec, so why cant I kite him?

Nasus's SF is bad for 1v1, his wither is on a pretty ridiculous cooldown.
20% life steal is good, but not fantastic.
His ult is completely kiteable...........
His SS, if not farmed.......does no damage........................................

20% + Starks + BT is fantastic.

On another note I did not think about a full blown Kayle which would probably decimate anyone with her uncanny kiting ability and movement speed + high burst damage.

iDeck

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
D0llSlght:
I cant believe people keep suggesting heros like Nasus, who obviously have no closing ability.

A ashe can solo a nasus anyday....

if I get slowed, I ult you and you are stunned..
I keep kiting you and you will never keep up with me since I just toggle my frost shot all the time.

There is NOTHING nasus can do against ashe..........NOTHING.....

His gap closing skill, last 5 sec, and is on a 20 sec cooldown...who do you expect to chase????

Please stop assuming 1v1 means two stupid champion bashing at each other without any kiting.......

QSS + Cleanse. You are tissue paper to a stacked Nasus especially if he has a thornmail. You would just commit suicide.

Frostoad

09-03-2010

nasus with famed q till +100000 dmg
veigar with 100k ap
or sion with 100k hp and atma's

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
strych9:
QSS + Cleanse. You are tissue paper to a stacked Nasus especially if he has a thornmail. You would just commit suicide.

You are very naturally assuming I have no item them...right?
so I cant just grab a Merc tread and a banshee.............

I cant run ghost + flash to run from nasus?

I think I suggested no item...there are always items to counter one another...

BradyWarHero

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
Mr Shiny:
2 ies for that extra crit chance gettin me to 99 percent and the increased damage making me crit for so much more. 2 phantom dancers aren't necessary

The extra crit damage from the IE is a unique ability, so no reason to get two of them.

I vote udyr as the best 1v1 btw

Narsir

09-03-2010

Late game AD Sion doesnt need to kite Trynd - Sion's ulti lasts 20 sec and gives him such a massive life steal that he can easily exchange blows with Trynd during his ulti, 7 sec later Trynd is dead

Holy Malevolence

09-03-2010

Akali.
Bursts Yi down before he even knows what hit him. Does something very similar to Tyrn, but has the added bonus of turning invisible and igniting him when he ults. I've seen Tiamat build Akali take down Warwick 1V1 and assume that a better build would've made her unstoppable, and Olaf......

Actually, I'm gonna have to say Olaf. Bro's crazy.

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-03-2010

By all honesty, if I have 1 banshee on any ranged hero with a constant slow....like ashe..
nasus will not do anything...
1st...you cant wither me, since you cant get pass the shield with SF, any decent player will know how to retreat from a SF.
2nd...Banshee will reduce items like thorn mail's damage....
and 3rd.....Nasus is bad at 1v1.........../end discussion...

GiPi

09-03-2010

Olaf for my opinion... is the only who has CC inmunity and Spell vamp and LL without items, and his E make true dmg.

CC is dominant in 1v1 fight. If u are inmune...