Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strongest 1v1 champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

09-03-2010

Warwick dominates Trynd. You just stall out his ult by kiting with your movespeed boost.

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-03-2010

............ehh WW is..............I dont even see wat you are trying to do here....
Try........seriously....WW can definitly get him to half health, and then the kiting war begins....bloodscent = good kiting...
Yi and WW might be a close call, but I cant say for sure.
Nasus...ehh...he dont belong here...........we can just kite him until his ult wears off....

Having Item is unfair, it is only fair if it is WITHOUT ITEMS...........Items like Thonemail/GA will make people's life very hard.................

Qbert

09-03-2010

I think you should be assuming every champ is only Lv6 and has no items for this thread...

It's simple to assume your Master Yi has 380 attack power, 1.7 attack speed, and a highlander ultimate to pop out, while Tryndamere has 450 attack power, 1.2 attack speed, and an invulnerability ultimate to pop out.

At Lv6, I'd have to say Morgana or Vlad take the cake for 1v1 champions, though Ashe could pwn some face with her slows.

Rhinotaur

09-03-2010

Nasus and Udyr are my picks

Sindivyn

09-03-2010

Teemo

addEventListener

09-03-2010

olaf udyr nasus.

LiFTeDyourFACE

09-03-2010

Quote:
GNOY:
You guys heard about Exhaust? Champions which countered by single summoner spell cant even be close to being best 1vs1.

Heard of cleanse? This guy is an idiot.

Carewarwuk

09-03-2010

teemo eve and malzahar is close

WarlordLucifer

09-03-2010

fed, trynd, under normal circumstances I'd go with warwick, specially because he tends to come out of the bushes to SURPRIZBUTTSECKS

Ternce

09-03-2010

The best 1v1 champions are the ones capable of jungling.

Rammus, Warwick, Udyr, and Shen dominate the 1v1 circuit.

Trynd and Yi are really strong 1v1 guys, but for absolute domination of any given opponent, see the above characters.