Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strongest 1v1 champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letkhar

09-03-2010

Quote:
D0llSlght:
stop assuming people will stay there and let you hit them omg...........
if I am try, I see you blow your ult...I will spin away and run until ur ult runs out....

wat are you gonne do them?

Um, Ghost/Youmou's, stun you, then kill you in 2 hits before you can even ult?

iDeck

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
Contralize:
Jax wins, anyone wants to 1v1 my fully builded jax?

Sion ****s on your Jax. Next.

iDeck

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
Letkhar:

Tryn can ult while CC'd but we're all well aware he is not in the top 5 for best 1v1s.

FAPTROCITY

09-03-2010

i think udyr is one of the best 1 v 1 champs even with just a sheen procs on each move he is def one of the strongest

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
strych9:
Because my slow is stronger and I naturally run faster then you. I will catch up to you.

This topic is pointless because you can counter theory everything.

I already said that your slow last only 5 sec while on a 20 sec cooldown, and there will always be a gap btw us, which will take about 2-3 sec to get to.....

btw...this is not theory crafting...I faced an ashe 1v1 in a game on a side lane.....
I am unable to kill her, but she is able to harrass me quite well, though not to the point of killing but if we let this runs infinitly long, I will die...
all in all..nasus is not great 1v1...

Letkhar

09-03-2010

Quote:
strych9:
Tryn can ult while CC'd but we're all well aware he is not in the top 5 for best 1v1s.

Really? I wasn't aware of that.

Wow, I must play against some really bad Trynds...

Either way, yeah, Sion can use his stun to just kite Trynd until his ult wears off, anyway. Trynd isn't even the best hard carry in the game, which is unfortunate.

Contralize

09-03-2010

Quote:
strych9:
Sion ****s on your Jax. Next.

Really, wanna try it?

iDeck

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
D0llSlght:
I already said that your slow last only 5 sec while on a 20 sec cooldown, and there will always be a gap btw us, which will take about 2-3 sec to get to.....

btw...this is not theory crafting...I faced an ashe 1v1 in a game on a side lane.....
I am unable to kill her, but she is able to harrass me quite well, though not to the point of killing but if we let this runs infinitly long, I will die...
all in all..nasus is not great 1v1...

you're right! Ashe is the best 1v1. Sion, Brolaf, Udyr, and Kayle just can't do anything to her. She's the best. Yuo WIN THE THREAD YAY!

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
Letkhar:

you obviously assumed I have no ghost, no youmou..and my spin cant pass wall...
duh... try chasing that...

iDeck

Recruiter

09-03-2010

Quote:
Contralize:
Really, wanna try it?

I'm at work but yes, I will definitely do it lol. You really think Jax can beat Sion?