Jayce doesn't frighten me and he shouldn't frighten you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blink1993

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

jayce is gunna be really good. and him having a high skill cap is a PRO not a CON.

pokes and high damage combos. his Gated Q>R>Q>E is so powerful and slows and knocks u back. hes gunna be good

ProfDrDeath

07-08-2012

I agree, as a jack-of-all-trades, he can't be as strong as a pure melee or ranged. However, I kind of see him in the same role as top lane Nidalee or top lane Kayle: Those two (three, with Jayce) are really tough to beat, for they bring ranged auto-attacks on an AD champion in a lane you either see melee AD fighters or ranged AP (whose ranged harass is quite often based on skillshots).

Blink1993

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

hes good. no doubt. and he has 8 skills not 7 haha

Samich4ME

07-08-2012

They better not Nerf Jayce, Just because a few people lose against him, at the end of the day, LOL is a team fight, of course your not going to beat him with one character, LOL doesn't work that way.

Sure he's OP. But so are a lot of characters!

Yvo

07-08-2012

His gated nuke does too much damage.

Blink1993

07-08-2012

dude gated nuke does ALOT and it has ALOT of range and speed but u can dodge and also iv noticed if u bum rush him u can get hit by it before it goes thru the gate. but overall hes really good. plus u still take damage then he just shifts to hammer and knocks u back lol i love it

Maoster101

07-08-2012

5bt jayce, 1.2k aoe nuke problem?

SethCypher

07-08-2012

Quote:
Sure he's OP. But so are a lot of characters!
Actually, the amount of OP QQ isn't that much for this champion. I'm actually quite impressed because there are quite a bit of people saying he's perfectly balanced.

Quote:
His gated nuke does too much damage.
It costs him quite a bit of mana though, 3 gated nukes and he's oom. Most of the time you should be able to either block it with minion positioning or dodge it because you saw him setting it up.

Korenoth

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Actually, the amount of OP QQ isn't that much for this champion. I'm actually quite impressed because there are quite a bit of people saying he's perfectly balanced.

It costs him quite a bit of mana though, 3 gated nukes and he's oom. Most of the time you should be able to either block it with minion positioning or dodge it because you saw him setting it up.
It also does physical damage, which is easier to build against than magic damage.

Mana, though, is only an issue for him if he is losing lane. As long as he can melee some creeps, his mana is just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maoster101 View Post
5bt jayce, 1.2k aoe nuke problem?
Good in theory, not so much in practice. He'd get thrashed hard with no durability. And as a carry, that'd leave him with no AS outside of his W. Personally, I want to see 5 Tiamat ARAM Jace. 130% AA damage on his ranged W, with Tiamat... Lols.

Nexttoradio

07-08-2012

I use him as a bruiser for top so far and I have won both games i have used him. Once vs Teemo and once vs Swain. I actually got shut down a bit by teemo after a good gank but came back once my amumu came around. Against swain it was a bit easier, even with a renekton babysitting the swain every 1-2 minutes or so.

I generally use his cannon way more and then use it to lead into a melee murder, of course i have not actually been agains a common solo top (GP, darius, etc.) so I can't comment on the wisdom ajumping in vs a melee bruiser without taking tons of his health away beforehand.

And remember what they said in the spotlight...or maybe it was dont feed...either way. CC kills Jayce. Any form of it hurts him. I have been silence target a lot and it murders his damage output even though i fill in the gaps with autoattacks.