Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for AP player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zRoguez

07-06-2012

Sup.
My friend and I have been playing together about 4 months now, work pretty freakin well together. We've tried out a few APs, but they either had a different schedule, or were foreign (not hating here) and didn't speak English. We mainly play 9pm-3am PST.

He can play champs like Renekton, Nocturne, and Volibear. Hes normally bot, while I'm top 90% of the time. I can play Talon, Wukong, Shyvana, and Udyr just to name some. We're mainly looking for a bursty AP with some sort of CC. LeBlanc, Morgana, etc. Feel free to add me in-game or reply here, thanks!

zRoguez

07-06-2012

Bump.

zRoguez

07-06-2012

Bump.

Fooshka

07-07-2012

Hey
Friend me in-game and we'll play.

Theguythatyou210

07-07-2012

Add me. I speak English. I am on the east coast. I play from around 9am to 3am (side note I do not playing non stop threw this time this is just the times i can/will be on). I play kennen,ahri,morgana,twisted fate, and annie. I am best with annie or ahri

HKnux5112

07-07-2012

No jungler then?

Bloodline

07-07-2012

I have sent a request, though I do have some problems with the roles you've selected.
If we do end up making a team together, I'd like to suggest a few changes for the meta.
Looking forward to playing some games.

Axil

Recruiter

07-07-2012

what if i only know how to play rubmle

Exotic3s

07-07-2012

I will add you, but do you have skype?

zRoguez

07-07-2012

We both have skype, I won't have a mic until Thursday, though. We've never tried jungler, but I can fill that role easy.