Looking for AP player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zRoguez

07-06-2012

Sup.
My friend and I have been playing together about 4 months now, work pretty freakin well together. We've tried out a few APs, but they either had a different schedule, or were foreign (not hating here) and didn't speak English. We mainly play 9pm-3am PST.

He can play champs like Renekton, Nocturne, and Volibear. Hes normally bot, while I'm top 90% of the time. I can play Talon, Wukong, Shyvana, and Udyr just to name some. We're mainly looking for a bursty AP with some sort of CC. LeBlanc, Morgana, etc. Feel free to add me in-game or reply here, thanks!

zRoguez

07-06-2012

Bump.

zRoguez

07-06-2012

Bump.

Fooshka

07-06-2012

Hey
Friend me in-game and we'll play.

Theguythatyou210

07-07-2012

Add me. I speak English. I am on the east coast. I play from around 9am to 3am (side note I do not playing non stop threw this time this is just the times i can/will be on). I play kennen,ahri,morgana,twisted fate, and annie. I am best with annie or ahri

HKnux5112

07-07-2012

No jungler then?

Bloodline

07-07-2012

I have sent a request, though I do have some problems with the roles you've selected.
If we do end up making a team together, I'd like to suggest a few changes for the meta.
Looking forward to playing some games.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

what if i only know how to play rubmle

Exotic3s

07-07-2012

I will add you, but do you have skype?

zRoguez

07-07-2012

We both have skype, I won't have a mic until Thursday, though. We've never tried jungler, but I can fill that role easy.