[July MCCC Champion Concept] Corin Reveck, The Restless Father,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Lore: Deeply driven by the void left by his daughter Orianna's death he replaced her with a techmaturgy version to fulfill her fascination with the league of legends. Many a time has gone by and Corin began to fade. He had become attached to the "new" Orianna and was drained by the fact that he would be dead soon and he would be separated from his beloved daughter. He wanted Orianna to feel like she belonged, and being the only clockwork techmaturgy that was utterly hopeless. Corin began experimenting with techmaturgy on himself to prolong his life so that he could be with his daughter forever. He had "come upon" blueprints for a human to with go techmaturgy implants for invincibility; A heart that live, a brain that would function, and a body of perfect design. After months of trials on "test subjects" he had began to convert himself into this functioning mechanical body.

The experiment was a success! He could be with his daughter forever, even if she was "soulless" he would convince himself that she wasn't. His obsession with making Orianna happy drove him to the conclusion that she could only be happy if she had a family, meaning a father and mother. He then designed an electronic techmaturgy that was attached to him mentally and would do whatever he commanded. He forced his way brutally into the league of legends so that he could be with daughter forever. He had done it, he had finally made his daughter "happy". She had a family, others like her, and a partner so strike down those that opposed them.

-"Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. The best we can do is to remind each other that we're related forever...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum...or maximum."

Stats:
Damage: 48 + 3.225/level = 106.05 at level 18
Health: 423 + 86/level = 1,971 at level 18
Energy: 300 Note: Only regenerates (maximum energy -100) energy.
Energy regeneration: 10 per second
Move speed: 320
Armor: 14 + 3.7/level = 80.6 at level 18
Magic block: 34 + 0/level = 34 at level 18
Health Regeneration: 5 + .5/level = 14 at level 18

Passive: When standing still Corin's "wife" stands in front of him to block skill shots and while he is moving his "wife" follows behind him to block skill shots. All of Corin's abilities and attacks come from his wife's position. and he can cast while moving.

Q:
Passive: Every minute his wife will gain a shield when this skill is next activated that will absorb a full spell granting Corin 100/150/200/250/300 Energy back. Shield lasts for 2 seconds after he casts.
Active: Corin can send his "wife" to an area to cause 40/70/100/130/160 (+.5 bonus AD) physical damage in a line and intercept abilities. After casting to an area once he may then quickly cast to another area within 3 seconds. Cooldown still continues if you wait.

- Or - he can target an enemy to latch onto them, silencing them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and causing 60/110/160/210/260 (+.7 bonus AD) physical damage.

Cooldown: 10 seconds
Range: 800
Radius of line: 100
Radius of end point: 200
Energy Cost: 80/75/70/65/60

W: Corin's "wife" rolls out techmaturgy devices much like his daughter's technology releasing poison smoke screen causing 34/46/58/70/82 (+.2AP) magical damage every second and blinding enemies vision within the smokescreen lasts 3 seconds. Ammo system of 3, 1 gained every 22 seconds.

Cooldown: 3 seconds
Range: 500
Radius of line: 100
Radius of end point: 200
Energy cost: 60

E: Corin's "wife" releases a poison needle bomb in the air. Causing 60/90/120/150/180(+.3AP) magical damage over 2 seconds when the poison needles are released and 60/90/120/150/180(+.4 bonus AD) physical damage moments later with the explosion. The targets hit with poison will be slowed by 12/16/20/24/28%. On an ammo system of 5, poison needles do not stack, but the explosions damage does. 1 gained every 30 seconds.

Cooldown: 3 seconds
Range: 900
Delay: 2 seconds
Radius: 300 around the bomb
Energy Cost: 40

R: Corin's "wife" circles around him clockwise rapidly, blocking all skills shots that come within the radius. Enemies hit by the puppet take 40/60/80 (+.2AD) (+.8AP) magical damage every time hit. and you may change how far or how close the puppet circles you by using Q if you use your Q on an enemy it will move distances so that it can hit that champion every rotation. works with his Q passive, if it's up.

cooldown: 80 seconds
Last: 12 seconds
Rotations: Between 0-400 radius you get 1 rotation per second. Between 401-800 radius you get 1 rotation ever 2 seconds. (+10/20/30% bonus MS)
Range & radius: Varied on where puppet is. Maximum of 800 range.
Energy Cost: None
Note: This mechanic can be used to have a huge radius to protect your team from skill shots or a small radius to cause more controlled damage.

Champions it would block if intercepted, keep in mind that if he uses Q to misplace his wife then his blocking goes away.
Ahri - charm
Amumu - Latch onto stun, it would just bring him to the wife
Ashe - Volley
Blitz - arm grab
Brand - Sear
Caitlyn - ultimate
Corki - ult
Dr. Mundo - cleaver
Ezreal - Q, and sometimes his teleport, depending on who he is closer to.
Fizz - Ult
Graves - his Q
Kennen - throwing one.
Leblanc - Chain
Lee sin - his sonic wave, letting him travel to the target
Lulu - passive would hit wife
Lux - bind
Morgana- Bind
Naut - his dredge line drag
nidalee - Javelin toss
Rumble - Electris Harpoon
Sejuani - her charge would stop at wife, and her ultimate would be intercepted by wife.
Shyvana's human form - Flame breath
Urgot - Acid hunter
Ziggs - bouncing bomb would stop at wife
Jayce - his blast skillshot

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Added lore

Bigg Fuddgee

07-07-2012

added numbers

Leo Tomita

07-08-2012

Define: "100 energy back to Corin that can go past the maximum capacity." his wife blocks every skillshot? like the ult from Cait?..does Corin have a unique resource? i got confused! explain a lil more please

the Q skill....you realize that Corin can deal more than 150 damage at level 1 rigth?plus the silence! i think this is a lil too strong dont you think???

for how long the W skill smoke screen lasts?? without this data i cant tell if it is OP or not....the mechanic goody...a thicker Graves smoke screen...because thi os BLIND ...the other limit vision sigth

E looks too similar to W ...but how far bomb travels? how big is the cooldown? if the bomb debuff lasts 2 seconds this mean that ...this skill have a CD lower than2 seconds? is that what i understand?...and what about the ammo system of 5???? how much time the enemies are slowed?...these both skills looks too vacant,, sorry my sincerity

the Ult have a interesting mechanics i would like to see how exactly W and E works because it can be fun a crazy "robot" spinning in circles damaging disrupting and annoying every fudgin enemy in the range...

when Corin is better explained i can come back here to better review you...his Base stats ar missing as well

about the Lore...Corin become like his daugther and her BALL...but this dude have a whole "person" i know they are parents...but i seems too similar these champs....Orianna and Corin

Could you review Mauta - the Darkpuncturist?? if you have some more champs more finished ill be glad to review you!

Bigg Fuddgee

07-12-2012

His resource bar will be 0/300 but the energy will only regenerate up to 200.

Q: It's an either or ability, you either move him 2 places which can be dodged, or you target an enemy to silence them.

W: it limits vision. It will last a little longer than graves since graves slows where this doesnt. and the radius will be slightly smaller, and will not happen instantly.

E: the slow will be extremely minor, itll be primarily for damage. But if you spam it it will reduce your damage bcause only bombs stack, not poison damage, so you should space them out for maximum damage.

R: W and E would just have an increased range that can cast all around.

Lore: ummmm they are suppose to be very similar....oriana is his daughter...check oriana's lore, it makes her father sound insane bout making his daughter happy. Like he will do anything, and now he wants to be with her forever and protect her in the league.

Other champs: If you type leech in you will find one of my more recent and more finished champs.

Bigg Fuddgee

07-12-2012

bump

Firion1033

07-12-2012

The issue i see is that this champ is geared toward blocking skill shots. What counts to you as a skill shot? Most of Ezreal's skills are legit skill shots, but what about Taric's Dazzle or Sion's Gaze? These are a single projectile, so would they be counted? Also what about things like Veigar's meteor? If it lands behind or in front of him, does he block the damage? This champ would be good against heavy skill shot teams, but what if the enemy team doesnt have many? He loses most of his self-utility. If they have too many skill shots, it makes him OP. I also worry due to the idea that he could block Ezreal's ult or Cait's and instead of at least taking damage, just eliminates it. When you say block, I think of block as in, to do away with. Finally, this champ feel like a combination of support and nuke, different, but i like it. Offers different build styles.

Bigg Fuddgee

07-12-2012

Kk so i will offer situations...It blocks Ezrael Q, not any of his other spells. It blocks kennen's throw. It blocks cait's ult if he places it right. This champion would be to counter pick support at bot against an ez or cait, it would not block other spells unless his Q's passive is up.

Champions it would block if intercepted, keep in mind that if he uses Q to misplace his wife then his blocking goes away.
Ahri - charm
Amumu - Latch onto stun, it would just bring him to the wife
Ashe - Volley
Blitz - arm grab
Brand - Sear
Caitlyn - ultimate
Corki - ult
Dr. Mundo - cleaver
Ezreal - Q, and sometimes his teleport, depending on who he is closer to.
Fizz - Ult
Graves - his Q
Kennen - throwing one.
Leblanc - Chain
Lee sin - his sonic wave, letting him travel to the target
Lulu - passive would hit wife
Lux - bind
Morgana- Bind
Naut - his dredge line drag
nidalee - Javelin toss
Rumble - Electris Harpoon
Sejuani - her charge would stop at wife, and her ultimate would be intercepted by wife.
Shyvana's human form - Flame breath
Urgot - Acid hunter
Ziggs - bouncing bomb would stop at wife
Jayce - his blast skillshot

See it's a good amount, but not every champion. So it's a good counter but its not a for sure counter because you could have just used Q to misplace your wife and if your standing still or running you can still get hit from the side.

Now his ultimate would block all these skill shots for the duration up, but that means you just have to hit other targets with it or wait till its down.

Bigg Fuddgee

07-12-2012

Changed some numbers and such.

BlackmoreCrest

07-12-2012

Hmmmm... I like the concept of his Ulti forcing people to time their attacks and on hit skillshots and spells is a nice effect but hard as hell to work. Otherwise he seems really good Maybe increase the cooldown on his ulti. Do you think you could look over my entry?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2309956
Enzo, the Pulsefire Swordsman