My champion: Sanguis, the Blood Fetishist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValagRaVeN666

01-16-2013

Summoners and Riot Games! Let me introduce:

Sanguis, The Blood Fetishist:
Attachment 593629

(First of all, sorry for my english, not my mother language.)

Lore:

In the time Singed was trying to make the strongest potion, he managed to create one, that in theory would make a man invincible. However, he afraid of what could happen so he seeked someone to test it instead of him. There was only one man who offered himself. His name was Teldran. He lost his family and his home in the war and no one would cry for him if something wrong would happen. So Singed took him to his laboratory and prepared him for the test. When Teldran drank the potion the hell started. The pain he was feeling can't be described in words, the screams could be heard from miles away... His body was burning inside and his eyes became as red as blood is. After the long hours of pain, he finally survived. He wasn't the same man anymore. He got mad and he lost his control. Singed tried to immobilize him but without any success. He was too fast and too strong to be hold. He could kill Singed, but in exchange for the gift, he didn't hurt him, and left his laboratory, killing everyone else in his path. After that Singed went to the League and told them about Teldran. The League managed to capture him and limit his powers but it cost hundreds of lives.
After a few years he came back, he called himself Sanguis and joined the League for reasons only he knew. Summoners were afraid of him at the beggining. He was only sitting in his room waiting to be summoned to be able to feel the taste of blood again. In time he became popular on the dark side of the summoners and was seen more times on the battlefield.
Since then Singed never tested his potions on other people to never let this happen anymore.
„I dont make mistakes too often, but this was a big one”
/Singed/

Lore was written by: FaiTh Of DeaTh
Thank you!

Attributes: melee, bruiser, jungler.

Base stats:
Health 442 (+86) (1990 at lvl 18)
Attack damage 56 (+3) (110 at lvl 18)
Health regen. 6 (+0.75) (19,5 at lvl 18)
Attack speed 0.660 (+2.7%) (0,98 at lvl 18)
Armor 20 (+3) (74 at lvl 18)
Magic resist. 27 (+1.25) (49,5 at lvl 18)
Range 125
Mov. speed 350

Stats:
AttackPower: 10/10
Defensepower: 5/10
Abilitypower: 1/10
Difficulty: 4/10

Abilities:

Blood fetish (Passive): Each time Sanguis attacks or kills a target, he gains blood. Maximum bloodcap is 100. If he is not capped, he feels bloodthirst, increasing his lifesteal by 0,1/0,15/0,2/0,25% per each blood point he is missing. (Leveling at 1-5-9-13-17). Your blood points persist through death, and never fade of, until consumed.
Attacking a monster or minion grants 1 blood. On kill he gains 3 blood.
Attacking an enemy champion grants 3 blood. On champion kill or assist, he gains 10 blood.

Vendetta (Q): Sanguis uses the power of blood for a strong attack, dealing 30/70/110/150/190 (+1,5 per bonus attack damage) physical damage to a single target. Vendetta refunds it's blood cost if it kills the target.
- Costs 6/7/8/9/10 blood.
- 4/3,5/3/2,5/2 second cooldown
- 250 range.

(Basic blood-dump ability with low cooldown to deal heavy damage.)

Blood barrier (W): Sanguis uses the power of blood to gain a protective barrier, which decreases all damage taken by 3/6/9/12/15 (+1 per 100 bonus attack damage) and the attacker suffers the decreased damage as true damage. This effect stacks up to 5 times. Maximum 5 attacks can be decreased, and each decrease costs 1/2/3/4/5 (Max. 5/10/15/20/25) blood. Lasts for 5 seconds or if you run out of blood. (Maximum 45/90/135/180/225 damage decrease and true damage).
- Costs 0 blood (initial cost), then 1/2/3/4/5 blood every time he decreases any damage.
- 20/19/18/17/16 second cooldown.

(This works like an enhanced thornmail, but with cooldown. Greatly increases surviving and jungling potencial.)

Anger (E): Passive: Sanguis gains 4/5/6/7/8% bonus movement speed.
Active: Sanguis is getting anger, generating 1/2/3/4/5 blood/second for 5 seconds. Under the effect, he gains 20/25/30/35/40% attack speed and triples the movement speed bonus from passive.
- Costs 0 blood.
- 25 second cooldown.

(This ability greatly increases your blood-gaining potencial throughout the game.)

Bloodbath (R): Sanguis consumes all of his current blood to gain 0,5/1/1,5 bonus attack damage for each blood point he is consumed for 6/7/8 seconds. Channeled for 1 second. Under the effect, your abilities cost no blood.
- Costs minimum of 25 blood.
- 80/70/60 secondcooldown.

(This can heavily increase your damage output. With 100 blood conusmed, you may 2-3 hit squishies, but it needs a lot of farm and time to get 100 blood.)

Recommended items:
Starting items: Boots of speed + 3 health potion
Essential items: Phage, Mercury's treads, The brutalizer
Offensive items: Ravenous Hydra, The black cleaver, The bloodthirster.
Defensive items: Frozen mallet, Maw of Malmortius, Randuin's Omen

Summoner spells: Flash and Exhaust/Ghost/Cleanse

Tips:
Playing asSanguis:
- Use Anger to generate some blood if there is nothing to attack, even you can learn it at level 1 to get some initial blood.
- Consider buying a Phage or Frozen mallet because of the lacks of CC and try to get more bonus movement speed to catch up enemies.
- Using his ultimate with fully capped blood is a win.

Playing against Sanguis:
- Harass him hard with ranged attacks. He don’t have any gap-closer, ranged or crowd control abilities.
Be aware of his Blood barrier. You can even kill yourself if you attack him when you are at low Hp.
- Without blood he can do nothing, but when he touches you, you are dead. He deals only physical damage, consider stacking some armor.

Quotes:

Champion selection:
„Come to me, your blood will feed me”.

Move:
„My hunger is growing stronger!”
„I’m starving”!
„Let me taste you!”

Taunt:
„I Wanna' drink some strong..hm..Just a mug of blood please!"
„Bloody Hell!”

Joke:
„I’m smellin’ like a… hmm… ’think I need a bloodbath”
„Is that my food running there?”
"Will you marry me, Mira?"

I hope you liked my ideas (if yes, thumbs up! ^^), I am looking forward to your constructive criticism under this post.

My other champion ideas:

Mira, the Bubble Mage: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...27#post4866827
Ectaron, Master of the Elements: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...55#post4860555
Mauu, the psycho cat: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=508800
Kaos, the Crimson Whelp: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=509853
Colonel Berry, the Yordle Artillery: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...11#post4912011
My item suggestions: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...81#post4857681

Thanks for reading
Summoner ValagRaVeN666

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Wrong forum board

ValagRaVeN666

01-16-2013

Actually no one cares the concept board...

Askhexplosive

01-16-2013

Vladimir already has a very similar concept.

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValagRaVeN666 View Post
Actually no one cares the concept board...
I think even less will care here. So choose the lesser of two evils.

Ash Ketchum Red

01-16-2013

lewl.

Viet Elf

01-16-2013

come to we hahahaahah hahahahahahahahahahaha loooooooooooooooooool

ValagRaVeN666

01-16-2013

Just pls read before vote...

Nerdgasmic

01-16-2013

A champion that uses blood? Have...have you heard of Vladimir? I think you'd like him.

ValagRaVeN666

01-16-2013

I actually don't like Vlad. Boring to play