@Riot: Make Nidalee's pounce go towards the cursor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurnumMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

she does do that, if you right click your cursor first

Taliesin

07-07-2012

I've supported every one of these threads I've seen. This would be... what? Number 25? Ah well, +1 anyway.

The SHP

07-07-2012

i support this, not because i have any real interest in nidalee, but because i wish Riven's Q would do the same. Sure, while hovering over someone in range you go straight for them, but when targeting ground it acts the same as pounce.

And it can be very frustrating to try to use either one, pounce or broken wings, just to have a minion block your pathing and make you change directions at the last moment. For nidalee it can be very frustrating to have to carefully walk up to a ledge without coming too close, so that you don't turn and can actually jump through it. And for Riven it can be very frustrating to try and lead the last Q ahead of the opponent to knock them backwards a bit, only to have that very opponent block your pathing (cuz of your proximity to him) just as you Q, and cause it to go off in another direction.

Key word here? It's frustrating. It feels like it offers no benefits for them to be targeted that way, and only has a tendency to muck things up, in a way that skill has very little involvement in. It's just a clunky mechanic when combined with auto-pathing

milo0o

07-07-2012

you have my bump

pramit the great

07-07-2012

bump it'll help me a lot as a nid player

MiMi luvluv

07-07-2012

Thanks for bumping!

MiMi luvluv

07-07-2012

bump

Fubby2

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOfGrandeur View Post
I remember a Red post saying that this would actually complicate the way Nidalee is played more, and do more harm then good - And this was said after confirmation that they tested the idea.
Roit:

Test once

HERPDERP SO BAD OMG NO PLS NO OMG SKILL FROM BAD AND GOOD NO DIF OMG NO PLS

RipeCoconut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

It would be annoying running back to lane because I usually watch other parts of the map as I pounce back to lane.

Kipster

07-07-2012

I've been wanting this for so long. I can't count the number of times I've gone to move around a minion and pounced sideways, or in to an enemy champion. It's pain in the ass micro.

I can't think of a good reason that Nidalee shouldn't have this. I also can't think of any other champions that haven't been changed to move to the cursor.