@Riot: Make Nidalee's pounce go towards the cursor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiMi luvluv

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesde View Post
stop bumping an idea that has already been refused by riot

not all nidalee players want this change anyways
It was refused a long a time ago. Things have changed, and maybe their opinion has too. A simple yes or no from them will suffice.

MiMi luvluv

07-06-2012

bump

Franchize

07-06-2012

I looked at ur match history and u havent played nidalee lately >_<. If u played her extensively then i think u'd have more reason to complain if you didn't like it. - Even if you did play nidalee many times wouldnt u be used to it by now >_>.

RoscoeJones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Towards the cursor

MiMi luvluv

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize View Post
I looked at ur match history and u havent played nidalee lately >_<. If u played her extensively then i think u'd have more reason to complain if you didn't like it. - Even if you did play nidalee many times wouldnt u be used to it by now >_>.
Some of my match history is ARAM tho.

And I'm not always going to have every single champ I play in my match history.

MiMi luvluv

07-06-2012

bump

MiMi luvluv

07-06-2012

bump

MiMi luvluv

07-07-2012

bump

Nexus Crawler

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMi luvluv View Post
When Ahri uses her ult, she moves toward the cursor. When Vayne tumbles, she moves toward the cursor. When Riven's valors, she moves toward the cursor.

But Nidalee pounces in the direction she is facing. This makes it really awkard especially when you want to pounce at someone, you have to click in their direction and THEN use pounce. If she just pounces toward the cursor she would be able to do this much quicker. Pounce's current state also makes it more awkward when you try to jump over a wall.

Edit: So apparently Riot already said no to this in 2010. But a lot of things have changed since then, maybe their opinions have as well?
Nidalee would be too OP and usurp Corporate Mundo if she went where she pleases.

For the record I've been saying Nidalee's W needed that slight change since before they shot it down the first time. +1

IS1d5b61a8733e170555aa6

07-07-2012

Nidalee doesn't need buffs. Needs nerfs if anything

no