Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathbyNoob

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Yay! On this thread, no one will complain about his lore! ^^

Bloody anus

07-06-2012

ima buy this guy.he can be ranged and melee so in big word you got your choice to be a fighter(off tank) or a carry.

DjJazzman

07-06-2012

-10 mins after release-

HE'S OP!!!! NERF NERF NERF NERF!!!! LAWLZ ELO HELL COMPLAINTS!

Plutoburns

07-06-2012

OK, i am getting rather tired of all the escape options these people have. His aren't that amazing, speed buff, slows and a gap creator. But it really makes it hard to play the older champs who don't have any movement boosts what so ever.

Am I the only one who thinks a bruiser with range or an AD carry with close range skills is automatically OP? Its always been bruisers have to be in your face so don't let them and AD carrys hate having you in there face so be there. This guy just doesn't care. I think you may have made yourself another evelynn here with a character whose very kit is OP and has to be nerfed to oblivion just to stop them from killing everything.

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of this guy and he looks like lots of fun to play. But I just don't see how he can be fair.

The only weakness I see in him is that he will probably chew through mana with 7 potential skills to use.

DesertFox

07-06-2012

Underpowered imo.

CrackisGood

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Did he forget to give a build on the hammer form? or could they both be the same?

QuanticFusion

07-06-2012

Quote:
CrackisGood:
Did he forget to give a build on the hammer form? or could they both be the same?

Phreak was too busy thinking of how many ways he could do..Tons of Damage!

darkhellion111

07-06-2012

oh lololol..... riots version of troll warlord huh

PJ FlyingFallus

07-06-2012

Quote:
CrackisGood:

I think Phreak just didnt bother, we know he would ve say "Build triforce to deal tons of dmg and basically thats it"

DeathbyNoob

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Plutoburns:
OK, i am getting rather tired of all the escape options these people have. His aren't that amazing, speed buff, slows and a gap creator. But it really makes it hard to play the older champs who don't have any movement boosts what so ever.

Am I the only one who thinks a bruiser with range or an AD carry with close range skills is automatically OP? Its always been bruisers have to be in your face so don't let them and AD carrys hate having you in there face so be there. This guy just doesn't care. I think you may have made yourself another evelynn here with a character whose very kit is OP and has to be nerfed to oblivion just to stop them from killing everything.

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of this guy and he looks like lots of fun to play. But I just don't see how he can be fair.

The only weakness I see in him is that he will probably chew through mana with 7 potential skills to use.

He was made to be able to do both but excel in one or the other. Sort of a trade off. Tanky less damage if your main is with the hammer and squishy damage for the cannon. Tanky cannon from wont get you anywhere in a team fight because the huge ad carry damage isnt there nor does a squishy hammer form when they are focusing you.
And wow you are right... I miss OP eve..