Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenaitrip

07-07-2012

if someone can play him like phreak omfg ill be so stunned =D

CursedMasamune

07-07-2012

Quote:
CrispyCoffee:
Buff Gangplank plx. Outclassed in almost every top lane match up ( That GP got his butt whooped )

Wait what, Gp is my main solo top, he tears it up

Xarynith

07-07-2012

patch just came out cant wait to buy him and try him out im pretty excited he looks fun. get bored close up melee fighting and dont want to change characters to a range, ok booom ultimate change to cannon wicked awesome and great to see a hybrid comeing into play.

kincrome

07-07-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIVbLgmElvA&feature=related

Sneekers

07-07-2012

He looks like he plays a lot like nidalee, being a hybrid melee / range with 2 different skill sets. I'll def try him out, but I can def see him being pretty op, mostly because in ranked you wont know what he is going to be unless you can tell by the rest of his team. Could be some pretty tricky stuff XD

gh0stship

07-07-2012

too much combo , too much fun to skip this champion

Sneekers

07-07-2012

Quote:
Jedite1000:
Interesting, this champ can be a solo top, ad carry and jungler, if he could be a mid he is the whole package, pretty good for their last champion... for a while

congrats on 100th champ

Last champion for a while... rofl... we both know all riot cares about at this point is pumping characters out. They promised new 5v5 map like 1 year ago and its just getting sidelined and sidelined by new champs so they can keep racking in the cash. Lets be honest, they wont stop putting out champs until its no longer profitable.

Chowtzu

07-07-2012

Quote:
Klob:
I am speechless. He's kind of like Nidalee 2.0 lol.

to whomever this summoner is, your an idiot.

Areotix

07-07-2012

im sorry poppy but this new guy does what you do with attack dmg better....you still have your passive and ap builds....

NickSwagGodHope

07-07-2012

Devildriver