average game length ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeeeeen0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

i usually play summoners rift, i just wanted to ask you 3's pro's how long your games usually are? its shorter right?

zeeeeen0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

bump

Webelo

06-29-2012

15 Minutes

Modron

06-29-2012

15-30 min (but the longest game i played was like 80 min)

Eryn

06-29-2012

15 minutes or 60 minutes.

mywillyischilly

07-01-2012

I would put the average time around 24-27 minutes

Goatbear

07-01-2012

30+ or exactly 20, depending on how the game is going and how well the losing team thinks they can turtle it out. My longest game ever was 2+ hours. They had a Jax with two afks, but every time we tried to push he would 1v3 us. Guy seriously had like 90 kills to 5- deaths. We finally managed to drag him down and win, but we didn't deserve it.

Th3 Herbalist

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatbear View Post
30+ or exactly 20, depending on how the game is going and how well the losing team thinks they can turtle it out. My longest game ever was 2+ hours. They had a Jax with two afks, but every time we tried to push he would 1v3 us. Guy seriously had like 90 kills to 5- deaths. We finally managed to drag him down and win, but we didn't deserve it.
How did the 3 of you not counter-build him?

My average is about half an hour, unless they surrender at 15. Though I've had upwards of an hour fifteen.

Jellyxz

07-04-2012

Avg game for me is 50mins. No lie. If pubstomp either surrender at 20 or alittle after.. never make it to 30

Wheredigo

07-06-2012

i'd say the average game for me and my friends is about 33 minutes. just long enough for a good game and short enough to not get boring