Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyukatsuki

07-10-2012

I'm sorry, but this update must include some of the worst changes I've seen in a long time... The most upsetting change is the Nautilus nerf... Like why? Most people consider him one of the worst champs, and is hardly seen in most games, so why make him even less appealing to people? Hes classified as a fighter, now he not only doesn't do any damage, his Q is absolutely unviable for any sort of combat purpose.

And then another thing, buffing LeBlanc... I don't see the point of that, she could easily burst and kill any champion in the game quite easily before hand, so I don't understand why she needed changes of any kind? And then a buff whereas a less powered champion like Ahri got a damage nerf...?

I suppose I can understand the last two changes, but can someone please explain to me why they nerfed Nautilus??? And Karthus ult CD nerf is ok, but the main problem was always the amount of damage, not the frequency of the ult...

Also, if you're nerfing Nautilus to make him more balanced with Blitzcrank, it would be prudent to point out that whereas Blitzcrank can fire his Rocket Grab a farther distance, as well as through walls at its enemies, Nautilus' Dredge Line is shorter range, is hindered by walls, and has an issue of getting caught on minions eiether behind or ontop of Nautilus, which makes him an even less appealing champion next to Blitzcrank...

Where as he was initially listed as a fighter, its quite disappointing to see Nautilus reduced to solely a tank, not quite support, just a nerfed shell of his former self.

BlackRockShoot3r

07-10-2012

Come on fuking idiots ... leblanc is overpowered and ya give her more range do the same like oriana more range less power

Kyukatsuki

07-10-2012

Reading through some of the first pages of comments, I'm saddened to see that there aren't other complaints about Nautilus D; Like seriously, that nerf came out of nowhere lol, almost bad as the nerf Irellia... Or it could be worse;

LeBlanc op!!! Lets buff her and nerf Nautilus...

______

That aside, I really do like the Caitlyn buff/fix, and thank god for ignite fix, wish that was how it was originally, its very disheartening when you don't get a kill because of miss-clicking...

However, I must confess, I had missed enough times I was pondering the possibility of jungling with ignite (Cause it was usable on both NPCs and Champs...)

Saintlycow

07-11-2012

Alistar nerds

txtmsg

07-11-2012

From an Akali player: does cresent slash triggers her mark of assassin? If so: Why the f**k would you do that? Akali is now gonna be a faceroll champ and rage will grow against her. You might as well remove her auto-attack and make her a new passive... ppfft!

GoodwicK

07-11-2012

Orianna from release date to now: Who wants to compare? Her global cd was cut by 300% thats great, but her range is still short on Cmd:Attack, her base damage values nerfed, ratios nerfed, disonnance ratio buffed, which doesnt matter much (basically to compensate for Cmd:Attack nerf) she has high mana cost, which makes her difficult to sustain in lane. Riot should just leave Cmd:Attack alone from previous increase the range of the ball on Atk by a little, and increase the speed of ball movement NOT decrease it!! Wow this is really backwards thinking. increase the global cd but make it more difficult to hit with ball for nerfing her ball movespeed! Awesome! Ty Riot! D:

snoopda

07-12-2012

Naut nerfs **** yea

snoopda

07-12-2012

Quote:
Kyukatsuki:
Reading through some of the first pages of comments, I'm saddened to see that there aren't other complaints about Nautilus D; Like seriously, that nerf came out of nowhere lol, almost bad as the nerf Irellia... Or it could be worse;

LeBlanc op!!! Lets buff her and nerf Nautilus...

______

That aside, I really do like the Caitlyn buff/fix, and thank god for ignite fix, wish that was how it was originally, its very disheartening when you don't get a kill because of miss-clicking...

However, I must confess, I had missed enough times I was pondering the possibility of jungling with ignite (Cause it was usable on both NPCs and Champs...)

naut is op and eblanc damage wasnt buffed.

Buffalo of Lies

07-12-2012

Why do you hate Naut so much, riot?

Art336

07-15-2012

So why was Janna's Zephyr reduced by an entire 50% at lvl 1?
Do I get half of my RP back for the skins I bought?