Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icy Auron

07-09-2012

A lot of those seem really, really stupid to me. Most of those changes're making good champs even better and underused champs even harder to use. Some of them're nice, but seriously?

Agatio

07-09-2012

~I got 99 Champions, but Twitch aint one~
Finally, this *can* be true.

GrizzlyDamons

07-09-2012

this champion is so bad. really need to make a good champ that does damage. darius was to much. but this guy needs true damage or somthing.

crzymdscntst

07-09-2012

I don't understand a good portion of this patch.

Athene's Buff? Was fairly too strong in some cases I knew.
Caitlyn Buff? Graves was #1 AD carry because of his defenses, after that Cait had/has the most utility combo in-lane/out-of-lane power.
Janna Nerf? Most supports when justifying their changes, Janna is the benchmark to how "we want this champ to feel, power-to-play-wise". What does this really say?

Remind me why we buffed Lux again? "OMGosh not good place now!!!", compared to who? With the dps that surpasses some casters on average and the support power rivaling solid supports, how is this justified? Do we intend to buff other champs to compensate?

Though I can't say I don't like the Leblanc change, good job there. And about time you fix a few of these bugs (MF's range on the Q being short of her auto-range). However, I still can't get over the Karthus ultimate nerf. I mean, it is one of the easier skills to counter, and while he was too strong and overplayed due to his strength, I guarantee it wasn't coming from this, since this is just a finisher skill with lots of counters.

The rest of it has it's ups and downs, but I personally, can't say I like big portions of this patch. Likewise most of what I'm glad of is bug fixes.

Kratos1000

07-09-2012

Dear Riot,
While playing Orianna after the Jayce patch i experienced that i could not use my "Q" or "E".
In game it frustrated me and so far I've played her once since the patch and i will try again and if i can't use my abilities i seriously hope you fix this bug as soon as possible.
Thank you

rhinoriega

07-09-2012

lol fiora's cooldown buffed, way to go riot

Anarchius

07-10-2012

great work as usual guys. i loved the new champion, Jayce, and I liked a lot of what this patch came out with as well. Keep up the good work!

Your biggest fan,
~Stevo

www.gettherax.com

Grrr

07-10-2012

Good looking patch, looks like a lot of work was put into it.

explosivefox

07-10-2012

sejuani seriously needs a buff to her overall damage output, speed or single target damage. Her ult is perfect, amazing actually, but here power outside of that is pretty subpar. She is my favorite champion, but she is really hard to place on a soloQ team. Whatever happens though, WINTER IS HERE.

EpicPeanut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I thought that everything was fine, I didn't bother much cause it was okay. Only thing that kind of pisses me off, is this:

"Dredge Line
Damage reduced at earlier ranks to 60/105/150/195/240 from 80/120/160/200/240
Cooldown increased at earlier ranks to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds"

I mean, seriously? It was pretty fine as it was, now I can't seem to do a decent game with Nautilus. He wasn't overpowered, and already not a lot of people we're playing him, now you've made his case even worse. For the ult, it's okay I guess, but just this one... I can't take it, and I'm pretty sure Nautilus players are mad aswell. :/