Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiV3

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Lolololololol. They are nerfing her q. They are making her have to be played they way they intended. The problem might be the reduced stacks not the q nerf. She was meant to be played and built as AS Ap or maybe a little hybrid. She has a lot of burst but eats a lot of mana and if not build AS is useless if a fight lasts along time. You are now gonna see more nashors teeth and lich banes. I'm excited to play her because I always build her that way and hope she actually viable that way instead of stacking heavy AP.
but you need a deathcap to make lichbane worth it over sheen. also wat

Verrul Daenyr

07-08-2012

nunu buffs YAY! who has trouble jungling nunu? he's the 3rd fastest jungler in the game. behind Udyr and Warwick.

Hellfire777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenCrisis View Post
nerfing janna again and again
Apparently Riot doesn't understand how to patch their own game.... Why would you nerf Janna? One of her best features was being able to keep an enemy in one position, now she loses a race to teemo.... Janna as a champion is based mostly off movement speed, so let's be idiots at Riot, and nerf that, so Janna has nothing but a low shield and excessively high mana costs. Worst change ever.

demęscus

07-08-2012

wow, did you really have to nerf janna again? was she really dominating that hard? and come on, are you really gonna make AP kog completely unplayable, because that's what you're doing. If you don't want him played that way, just remove the **** AP ratios from his abilities and lets forget he ever had them.

TheMasterPrime

07-08-2012

I'd like to mention, since this patch, Tristana's ult hasn't felt right or been kicking properly after a jump. It may just be me but I have no way of confirming that since it seems I've completely lost the ability to time it right.

Also, now that you have 100 champs, I would love to see a huge art update. just sayin.

LtPliers

07-08-2012

Quote:
General
  • Fixed: The Improved Recall mastery no longer causes the recall sound to keep playing even after the player cancels the spell
  • Fixed: Recall particles no longer appear on Champions as they come out of Fog-of-War
  • Fixed a bug with Ezreal’s Mystic Shot range at different levels.
Stuff that hasn't been fixed
  • Recall particles still show up when Champs come out of fog of war. Not sure how frequent it does it still, but it is still there.
  • Still hearing the recall sound after cancel.
  • Ez's Essence Flux is still longer than the particle range.

bananabunny123

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyyTho123 View Post
Ashe has a global ult. It did not get an extended cool down time.

Riot pls.
Ezreal and Draven do the same kinda thing but it has to be aimed unlike the people who just got nerfed.

bananabunny123

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie5DubV View Post
Why so many support nerfs... alistar, soraka, and janna? Almost no one wants to play support already in normals.

Also no pantheon or gangplank global ult nerf? why not theirs?
Pantheon is semi-global (like TF) and GP has a good CD on his ult as it is

Calmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

more grag buffs he needs to be played more he is awsome

Sam Is Whoa

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiV3 View Post
but you need a deathcap to make lichbane worth it over sheen. also wat
Why is that a but? Its not possible to build a death cap on her? They disable it? Also the MS buff on Lichbane helps her a lot also and the MR is all the MR defense you need with her E buff. That frees you for the nashors boots malady and a rabadons that gives you over 300 AP and a proc on lichbane plus passive stacks hitting for 600+ DPS. That's before a full build in a long game. With armor/lvl seals you can get the chain vest a little later and finish the zhonyas if it gets that late. That build is completely Viable unless you wanna focus on the AP and trade the malady for an abyssal or void staff. No reason this wouldn't work better than it did b4.

All I was saying was that it wasn't a nerf and she's not a support as suggested b4. The nashors tooth now works better on her early instead of stacking AP early. Nashors/malady was not as viable b4 because she just didn't do enough dmg with AA. But now that her Q was nerfed (pretty hard) and her base dmg on passive was buffed she's more viable as AS AP. I am away on vacation and have not compared the 2 builds but I do believe she is much more viable as AS/AP. Instead of reworking Orianna to solely a burst mage and having nobody make use of the AS/AP items hey gave her changes that make her play the way they intended when they thought up her passive. Maybe if it works like it seems to be intended ppl will be more inclined to play AS/AP on other characters like teemo or skarner.