Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaZuK

07-08-2012

So after this patch, constant launcher crashes, lag spikes durin games not related to our ISP but to the servers. Please stop launching patches to add things, try fixing the bugs instead.

somalipirate6061

07-08-2012

patch killed the game

cant join any games

noctis lucious

07-08-2012

that happens all the time with new patches

The MechE

07-08-2012

Why isn't Jayce listed in the Jayce patch???

Ultigamer

07-08-2012

I'm so happy about the custom bot buff where you can actually chose your lane and the ignite buff (yes I'm calling it a buff) so you don't have to rage whenever you miss your ignite on the champ and hit the minion right beside them.

victory hail

Recruiter

07-08-2012

great job buffing the already borderline op leblanc

u sure do know how to balance characters!

atleast u finally did something about the OP allistar tho thats nice to see

SoundCloud

07-08-2012

Nerfed Janna again . .

Hadur

07-08-2012

PLZ...nerf LE BLANC its just ridiculous...she is impossible....she stuns, she slows, she teleports (6 times), seh become invisible and she got a pet that leaves it more difficult to last hit her...Dmage is to OP and she can build AP form teh begging...no flows...Its an absurd that u guys buffed her...Play more before doing such bad decision to game play...she can dive towers to kill a full HP champ...WTF guys...just sad about all those mistakes...

Michael Fabian

07-08-2012

Lux is amazing now TY

Sam Is Whoa

07-08-2012

Quote:
Doosfin:
The Orianna Q nerfs still make me sad :c
Hopefully the buff on her passive makes up for her lowered damage on Q, because using W to harass in lane just can't happen with its current mana cost.

Are you trying to turn her into a support, or what? I like the playability changes but her damage got hit really hard.

Lolololololol. They are nerfing her q. They are making her have to be played they way they intended. The problem might be the reduced stacks not the q nerf. She was meant to be played and built as AS Ap or maybe a little hybrid. She has a lot of burst but eats a lot of mana and if not build AS is useless if a fight lasts along time. You are now gonna see more nashors teeth and lich banes. I'm excited to play her because I always build her that way and hope she actually viable that way instead of stacking heavy AP.