Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davidt1234

07-07-2012

awww janna and ori nerfs :C that makes me sad. but still like the patch xD

Superglucose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Jace, the Mind Sculptor comes to League of Legends.

Man, how much do you pay your creative staff? I have an idea for a new stealth-based champion: Froodo, Yordle Bearer of the Golden Necklace. Q: Go invisible, if invisible for more than 15/25/35/45/55 seconds reveals all allied champions (like TF ult). Delay: 15 seconds. Froodo gets +15/20/25/30/35% move speed during this time.

CannabisBrizz

07-07-2012

**** you riot, why u guys still nerf nautiulus, wtf???????????
Nerf trynda nerf irelia rofl, so whyyyy u guys still nerf nautilus?
**** off

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondragan View Post
Riot's gone off the deep end, but so have you.

At the very least, I'm glad they're not listening to people like you.

That would be the end of League.
Perhaps I should clarify. I've been playing League since beta, and DotA a good long time before that. I saw the rise of LoL, what made it great, and the fall of DotA, what was bad for the game. I see Riot doing the exact same things that IceFrog and others did which helped run DotA into the ground, make it anti-fun to play, etc. Yes, I have gone off the deep end. I've spend hundreds of dollars on this game, supporting it over the years, and if I feel justified in being upset when I have a champion I paid $5 for a skin for is brought down to be so weak that I have no desire at all to play her. I'm sorry that as a consumer, and customer that I want to at least feel like I am getting what I pay for. Let's look at it this way. Say I just paid $200 for a new paint job on my fancy sports car. Then I have it randomly replaced by the company that sold me the car, by the same make & model, but an much more beat up, junky one. It doesn't drive fast now, or corner well. It dies at traffic lights, and is even hard to start. Now, would you be somewhat upset at this, too? Riot just needs to get their head out of their ass and stop nerfing all the wrong champions, buffing the ones that don't need it, and carelessly continuing to ignore all the others that need tweaking.

Surindael

07-07-2012

See, it's patches like these that make me think riot only wants us playing a select number of champs. We should definitely buy the rest, but the reason to buy them is more of a 'i have money to throw around' kind of reason.

msgerbs

07-07-2012

Holy Gragas buffs batman! Awesome!

BottleRockit

07-07-2012

need to fix it so zilean still gets assists for putting a bomb on an enemy, even if it doesnt explode.

Valencia

Saint28

07-07-2012

what happened to the rest of the skins?

seelkama

07-07-2012

imo they should buff or rework evelynn or something... She's nice as it is but with all the buffs she's getting lost in all the confusion