Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorSeD

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicuriousBoy View Post
They've already answered. Long story short Morello said they are doing whatever they want with the game and do not give a **** about what people think lolol.
If Morello said that then he is an idiot because comunity doesnt aprove such talk!

5imple

07-07-2012

why nerf ori???
omg riot
u suck

Geno420

07-07-2012

My biggest complaint is; 2-3 patches ago, every support in the game got a buff to make them more durable and somewhat stronger. Now, we get this patch which basically nerfs those buffs we got, and then some (except for amumu). What gives? I enjoy playing support but thats a support job, to be powerful early game so they can support a lane.

I don't like the fact that I have to build some AP or CDR to even be viable late game.

Keep this in mind Riot, next time you patch the game. Without supports, you lose; so don't piss us off.

omfgbkt

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDivineAcesxX View Post
I thought they removed the cooldown of Darius's ult when he kills a champion, I was... ****! but I read it again and said, it's cooldowns aren't refreshed when they kill a champion clone. :P
Haha me too, I almost jumped out of my chair and cheered, this would of been the best nerf that Riot could ever make.

Cross your fingers for next patch this happening? Lol

noctis lucious

07-07-2012

idc about oriana jayce is op as hell

SpiritHacker

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mipesuves View Post
Already does. They fixed any buff like that that has to do with gold, to show just how much gold you've gained.
Oh, hadn't noticed. Let me go check again...

EDIT: d'oh, braindead moment for me. I was looking at the buff icon's tooltip, not the ability's tooltip. My bad.

Also, just saw Jayce in action for the first time. Good grief that guy is op.

Kamihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Janna nerfed again... WHY?

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Orianna

* Global spell cooldown reduced to 0.15 seconds from 0.5
* Clockwork Windup
Base damage adjusted to 10-50 from 5-30
Damage amplification per stack increased to 20% from 15%
Maximum stacks reduced to 2 from 3
Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.15 from 0.2
* Command: Attack
Missile speed reduced to 1200 from 1275
Cooldown reduced at later ranks to 6/5.25/4.5/3.75/3 seconds from 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds
Damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/100/140/180/220
Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.4 from 0.6
The Ball now responds faster to Dissonance and Shockwave commands
* Command: Dissonance Ability Power increased to 0.7 from 0.5
* Command: Protect
Cast range increased by 100
Ball leash range is increased by 100 when attached to an allied Champion
The Ball will now respond faster to Dissonance and Shockwave commands
* Command: Shockwave
Cast time increased to 0.5 seconds from 0.4
Fixed: Shockwave no longer stuns units for longer than the duration of the movement
If the Ball forcibly leashes back to Orianna, Command: Shockwave will go on a brief cooldown if it is ready

To be honest i think most of these changes are well justified.
Her autoattacks now deal more damage and only require 2 hits to deal 20% more damage with all your spells.
The speed of Command:Attack always felt just that little bit to fast, making Orianna VERY dominant in mid due to her large amount of zoning. She can now use her abilities more often as well, so her damage is more consistant also.
The increase in damage to Dissonance seems to be overlooked by most but since its her most reliable damage when trying to win her lane with Zoning, it could make her rather scary in lane.

People say "but the math says she deals less damage", no it does not. She now only has to her AA her enemy twice to increase her damage by 20%, her cooldowns and global cooldowns are much shorter, her strongest ability while zoning now deals even more damage as well. The way her passive was before, you pretty much never had full stacks unless the enemy ignored you, now you can utilise your passive more often and increase her damage output.

TL;DR
Orianna has more consistant and reliable damage.
Orianna has greater damage potential now.

lllllTROLLlllll

07-07-2012

Does the Old Evelin had stun will return one day? or will continue without getting fit? because only the heroes OP receive adjustments for the better? and Evelin?

Sky Strider FiM

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Lol, they didnt fix the thing with WuKong where you're in the Team screen where you choose your bots and your player. and it says Monkey King bot instead of Wukong bot.