Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConflictedPillow

07-07-2012

FOUND A BUG, when twisted fate died when i was playing blitzcrank on one map, i had his passive even though i wasn't on his team, and yes, it gave me the bonus gold

AntiSkillshot

07-07-2012

Do I spy with my little eye... Fiora... buffs? AND Sona buffs?

Quote:
•Ignite◦No longer useable on minions (still useable on jungle monsters)
I might have **** in my pants right there...

Also, indirect Darius nerfs. Thank God.

Dislike the Orianna nerfs and Janna nerfs.

All around, interesting patch. Nothing I really hate enough that I don't wanna update. Still see a lack of an Ahri skin guys :/

SpiritHacker

07-07-2012

<3 most of these changes (in particular the Grail buff and the Ignite change - I accidentally ignited a minion last night due to smartcast. Cost me a kill.) No love for Kog, though, I see... that's the second major nerf to his ult recently. AP Kog is getting less and less viable imho.

While you guys are working on Ashe's Hawkshot, any chance you could have the buff icon show how much bonus gold you've earned (similar to how you do it for TF's Loaded Dice)?

AntiSkillshot

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2607 View Post
Wood Ashe has come up for me several times as Woad Ashe during the loading screen.
The Green skin or the one where she's got tattoos and is semi-naked? The one with tattoos is named "Woad Ashe", literally, it's named "Woad Ashe".

AntiSkillshot

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
<3 most of these changes (in particular the Grail buff and the Ignite change - I accidentally ignited a minion last night due to smartcast. Cost me a kill.) No love for Kog, though, I see... that's the second major nerf to his ult recently. AP Kog is getting less and less viable imho.

While you guys are working on Ashe's Hawkshot, any chance you could have the buff icon show how much bonus gold you've earned (similar to how you do it for TF's Loaded Dice)?
Already does. They fixed any buff like that that has to do with gold, to show just how much gold you've gained.

FoggyPete

07-07-2012

Leblanc is getting her juking buffed? Oriana is getting her damage nerfed? This is very confusing.

Cherry Hotaling

07-07-2012

Please for the love of all. Budd Evelynn. Dont forget her! She loves you all!

*Pouts

shurkin

07-07-2012

we are rewarding Zilleans for ulting early now? Laaaaaame

silenc3d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

terrible changes:

akali with crescent slash to activate mark? what does that change? her energy costs? why not just directly nerf her energy costs? or ap ratio? if you wanted to nerf akali. this mechanic change makes akali work HALF as well. which is a larger nerf than i think what was intended. might as well reduce the ip cost to buy her she is no longer worth 3k ip...

rammus buff? one of the older top bans in ranked/draft gets a buff WOW...

ionian spark still is on the lower end of unuseable it needs 1 less attack for it to activate its on hit.

ignite no longer useable on minions which one of the riot staff keeps missing ignite clicks on champions in minion waves... more of a no brainer now huh...

SirChuckNorris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

caitlyn's ultimate was a 1/100 before and now its been increased to a 3/100. Whoppideee doo! Stupid as hell that it channels or that it is blockable. It needs to have a crit built in and probably more just to make her on par with other AD carries late game.
Just so freaking ridiculous that .25 sec off a channel is a buff.......