Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twillera

07-06-2012

Oh look, nice old nerfs to the only good supports. thanks riot

burbankraider

07-06-2012

Oh yes! Buff Kennen more! SO annoying

xThugn4sty

07-06-2012

So wait, when is this patch getting released? I can not for the life of me figure it out.

Kâkâshi

07-06-2012

LOL , Spectators will now hear callouts indicating which team kills Dragon and Baron
that op

Alexander666

07-06-2012

Panda teemo where?!!

Electeddead

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Proving Grounds fixes? Really?
Yes really.
Just like releasing something new, (and dont say it isnt, because it is) it is sure to have some problems, or things that need adjusting. That was like a test run.

CaraDaOutraRua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

on the ignite you guys posted an image of flash
some people and me are having problems to play on the summoner's rift, the game just crash on the loading screen.

Valrion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Dragon and Baron kills will now have a chat message and kill callout if your team gets the kill or sees them die
Spectators will now hear callouts indicating which team kills Dragon and Baron

good lord, yes~

No more confusion on this in streams / while playing.

---

Ignite

No longer useable on minions (still useable on jungle monsters)

nice changes this patch

---

Though does this mean that everyone will know the times to baron/dragon now.
And if you do an early game solo dragon and are low as a result its a bit more scary?

Shirahago

07-06-2012

Alistar: The increased mana cost to his E will hurt a bit, although I believe it will be less than what most people think.
Janna: How often did you actually use her ult twice in 2 minutes? The nerf to her E passive is irrelevant as she still runs faster than melees which is all that counts.
Sona: Hooray for the range increase. I can't tell how often I hit 2 minions instead of champions just because they were 1mm closer.
Soraka: Armor buff length reduces oh noes. It still gives as much armor as it did before. The CD increase on her ult won't change anything.

Kogmaw: AD Kog will notice absolutely nothing by this change while AP Kog now actually runs out of mana when spamming his ult even with blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbankraider View Post
Oh yes! Buff Kennen more! SO annoying
Range reduction isn't a buff.

Summary: Support are still the same as before. AP Kog will now be less retarded. Orianna changes are debatable. Good patch is good.

Möbîus

07-06-2012

I'm kinda disappointed by the so called Ori 'buffs'. She's already quite mana heavy, and forcing her to rely on her W for damage really makes harassing expensive. The increase in damage to her Passive is mostly negated by the reduction in scaling, especially at higher levels once she's got a good amount of AP. The damage and scaling nerfs on her Q, and the reduction in movement speed seems like it will reward good positioning of the ball, but really reduce the potency of poking with just Q.

I have the feeling chalice -> athenes will possably become a must (usually never have to build it myself), but I'll have to play her a bit post patch to really assess the extent of the changes. I do like the global CD reduction, and E buffs though, and the reduced CD on Q is nice, though hardly worth the nerfs it got hit with, i feel. Suppose time will tell though.