Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im a penguin

07-06-2012

No Foxfire Ahri or Glacial Malphite skins

OneVendetta

07-06-2012

Quote:
ihatebikeshorts:
So are you not answering the questions about your Orianna nerfs because you don't have a good answer or that you feel that nerfing her damage, utility, and uniqueness was justified for a +.2 ratio increase to her W and tweaking her passive to do more damage early and less damage late?

They've already answered. Long story short Morello said they are doing whatever they want with the game and do not give a **** about what people think lolol.

Hardcore Pwn

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Hmm, not too hot on a lot of the nerfs, but I'm excited for the Dragon/Baron callouts

Xaqiii

07-06-2012

i love the nerf to soraka :P

Zapelini

07-06-2012

nice orianna nerfs -__-

Greeneagle346

07-06-2012

I'm kinda confused as to the Janna changes.... why???

YoshioPeePee

07-06-2012

Summoner Spells
Ignite
No longer useable on minions (still useable on jungle monsters)

thank you riot

Ravun

07-06-2012

DPS rage wins again R.I.P healing.

Zeninth

07-06-2012

Hmm so many changes.

So Orianna's Q will now move EVEN SLOWER than it already does? And reducing the dmg but lowering cd means it's gonna be a mana hog and she already had mana issues...

Great Nunu changes so he can jungle up to par with today's junglers. Still think his consume should work on champions though, with less damage of course and maybe the healing component removed if used on champions.

Plutoburns

07-06-2012

Big changes. Alistar heal nerfed HARD. Seriously, that is huge. Now he has to chose between healing or cc. probably necessary considering how dominant he is.

ORianna was ...... buffed? I don't see it. Better damage on Dissonance is appreciated, but there was no reason to take .2 AP ratio from attack. Attack isn't used for damage after early laning. Passive change was good, more damage early with a lower ratio so it isn't ridiculous late game. But what is with the ball speed nerf? Seriously, it isn't that fast. Over long distances it almost feels too slow. If people were whinning that they couldn't dodge it in lane, the reason they couldn't dodge it was because it came flying at them from like 2 feet away. Anything is fast at that distance.

I am liking the Caitlyn buff. Her net has always felt clunky. And the range increase on her ult is HUGE!!!!! 3000 is enormous. I remember a game where a guy got hit with a blind lux laser, then cait used the second of vision to target him. Then he got Karth ulted. Anyway, nice change especially on the cast time.

I don't see how this is a kog nerf actually. He now can stack up more shots, meaning willfully firing will definitely exhaust his mana. He still deals the same damage. Now you just have to be smarter with the shots.

Miss fortune change is interesting. Double range will probably help to disguise it. Make it rain change is nice but seems pointless. No one takes more than one point in it early, so reduced mana cost is nice? I guess. Greater slow for late game, but maybe shorten the animation. Normally, its better to just keep running then to stop and use this to slow your target.

Nautilus: less scary early, just as scary late. Thats cool.

Sejuani needs a stronger passive. Maybe more slow. Or you could have her heal for a percent of the damage she deals to frosted targets. That would be great.

Sona range buff? NOOOOOOOO. I hate a smart poking sona.

Ziggs buff. Well, he was always really mana hungry. Maybe he will be more viable in tournaments now.

Love the grail improvement. That is a lot of AP and mana regen. Lovely increase to the MR. Also, QSS got nerfed! YAY!! Now malz is even more viable since QSS kinda gives **** stats for the cost and item slot.
I actually liked watching the bots spaz out by their turrets, but it did make it a bit too easy. And finally, we can take what lane we wan't when playing with bots. That pissed me off because they always seemed to take the mid lane.