Why so many smurfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrenRawr

07-06-2012

So being new, it is very discouraging, seems almost everyone is a smurf..it is expected that everyone even at level 1 knows all the ins and outs of the game...

why....?

TwistWrist

07-06-2012

Because some people are bad and need to beat on new players to feel good about themselves. Matchmaking will usually sort it out though after they play a bunch.

Argurotoxus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I know that I'll smurf when I have a new friend that joined the game so as to not put them against a bunch of level 30's, but continue playing with them.

However I don't expect my team to be at level 30 standards either, so meh.

TheTwisted21

07-06-2012

because they either like to troll new players, are trying to make youtube vids against noobs that dont know what their doin so it makes them look better, or riot went ban happy on their main accounts

NeverSummer61

07-07-2012

people make smurf accounts because when you reach a higher level (Level 30) the games get harder and they hate that.. so they make new accounts and that will be easier gameplay for them, which to refer as Smurfs. Its bad for new players, i know it frustrates me too, while i'm still trying to learn.

league of kitten

07-07-2012

And they are usually really angry people O_O.

A Litle P Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Or some people who have done very bad things that got their main accounts suspended or banned.