Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Windows 8 minimizing issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ganglyn3rd23

07-06-2012

On Windows 8, scrolling to the bottom left or bottom right of a window then clicking will cause an additional menu to be displayed. When running a full screen application such as LoL, it causes the window to be minimized.

Steps to reproduce:

While running Windows 8, launch the game. Scroll to the bottom left or bottom right of the window (a swift mouse drag to either of these directions should be sufficient).
Make a left click.

Expected results:

Nothing should happen, as the bottom left/right contain no relevant buttons.

Observed results:

The game is minimized with the start menu displayed (bottom left), or the desktop (bottom right).

---

As Windows 8 is still not released, I understand that this may be pushed aside, however, given it's currently at a Release Preview stage, I think it unlikely this behaviour will change in the future.
Additionally, I'm not sure whether this kind of behaviour is customizable, however, I suspect that bounding the mouse pointer to never touch the bottom left or right corner will prevent this kind of bug.

DeLaRocka

08-02-2012

Yep, I have same problems, very annoying in teamfights! =(

Murex

10-22-2012

Is this still a problem for you or have you find a way to stop it?

Vicvictorw

11-01-2012

Still happens for me.

Santlo

10-01-2014

I get this error as well