How do you do Singed jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Had a bad Singed game earlier today and it was suggested that I jungle Singed. I dunno how jungle Singed works. What ability do you take first, the poison?

Jake Compton

07-06-2012

jungle singed.. doesnt work that well. I'd say you should just keep trying lane. His early is weak, but he gets a lot better as the game progresses.

MordeEsNumbreUno

07-06-2012

Depending on your knowledge of Singed, hes pretty tricky to pull off. Also, that bad game coulda been a very bad matchup or just an unlucky play. Dont let that dissapoint you.

Poisonpowder

07-06-2012

Poison's your main damage. Take it first.

ICWhatUDidThar

07-06-2012

From what I've seen, you take poison trail first. You have to time the toggle right, though, so you don't lose too much mana.

Tukurukrukrtukru

07-06-2012

I feel that jungle singed is better than having him at top. What I usually run is Quints-movement speed or either flat ap/Marks-Magic Pen/Glyphs-Flat Armor/Glyphs-Flat Ap.
I tend to go 9/21/0 Making sure to put 9 in ap with 2 points in butcher. For the 21 in defense, I usually want do the regular jungle defense masteries with bladed armor.

For spells, I take ghost/smite

As for items, I usually take boots 3 or either cloth 5. After I get my successful gank, I usually end up buying philo stone, then making roa. If the game goes any longer, rylais.

As for the skill order, I go poison trail-fling-mega adhesive- Then max poison trail while putting points in insanity potion, fling, then max mega adhesive last.

By following these runes it's actually pretty easy to clear the jungle by having enough Ap. I generally start at wolves-blues-pop ghost and rush mid. However, Singed's gank shines the most at lvl 3. If it possible, it would be wise to do wolves-blue-red-then either top or mid.

Phil Nye

07-06-2012

Watch dyrus' video on it, it's pretty informative. You'll want to build differently than in lane, hextech for jungle is very good especially since smite triggers spellvamp for some reason. He's pretty durable, some he's decent against some counterjungling, but his clear's a little meh