What should we do?

Keep him as he is, i enjoy playing him. 15 18.29%
Keep his current playstyle, just fix the numbers! 18 21.95%
Split him into 2 champions and have the ganker and the spammer both aside! 30 36.59%
Change him back to old glory. 19 23.17%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Cardmaster, pick your card !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KodoBeast

Adjudicator

07-29-2009

The current CM isn't fun to play as or against, personally. Not much else to say other than I think Wild Card is a bad fit for Cardmaster.

Syco

07-29-2009

I personally enjoy the current card master although he can spam his cards too often but you should keep that as it is just increase the mana cost or cd. I didn't vote myself because I don't know of his old glory days but I do like playing him he's just too easy though imo

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

I voted the second option, but I'd really rather just see his Q, W, and passive iterated and make him something a bit different. That was not a voting option, though.

zellogs

07-31-2009

He really feels like two people worked on him and the first guy wanted to be a nuker / map control champ and the other wanted a cool roulette style ranged dps and I think right now the nuker side is just too strong compared to his other persona. He needs to be changed / remade into two heroes I think it would be for the best and turn out quite well.

His current rendition is that he builds AP and then spams cards, I played him a few times in a row earlier today and I really find this overly boring and not even remotely exciting I went beyond godlike very easily.. too easily.

Morry

08-02-2009

I like him the way he is. He's great at being a hero who has two versions. You can stack ap and be a nuker, or stack attack speed and crits and dmg to be a dps. Hes my favorite hero for this reason.

redit

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

CM at the moment with AP is stupid. He requires no skill whatsoever and kills everything.