Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What should we do?

Keep him as he is, i enjoy playing him. 15 18.29%
Keep his current playstyle, just fix the numbers! 18 21.95%
Split him into 2 champions and have the ganker and the spammer both aside! 30 36.59%
Change him back to old glory. 19 23.17%
Voters 82 .

Cardmaster, pick your card !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KodoBeast

Adjudicator

07-29-2009

The current CM isn't fun to play as or against, personally. Not much else to say other than I think Wild Card is a bad fit for Cardmaster.

Syco

Recruiter

07-29-2009

I personally enjoy the current card master although he can spam his cards too often but you should keep that as it is just increase the mana cost or cd. I didn't vote myself because I don't know of his old glory days but I do like playing him he's just too easy though imo

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

I voted the second option, but I'd really rather just see his Q, W, and passive iterated and make him something a bit different. That was not a voting option, though.

zellogs

07-31-2009

He really feels like two people worked on him and the first guy wanted to be a nuker / map control champ and the other wanted a cool roulette style ranged dps and I think right now the nuker side is just too strong compared to his other persona. He needs to be changed / remade into two heroes I think it would be for the best and turn out quite well.

His current rendition is that he builds AP and then spams cards, I played him a few times in a row earlier today and I really find this overly boring and not even remotely exciting I went beyond godlike very easily.. too easily.

Morry

08-02-2009

I like him the way he is. He's great at being a hero who has two versions. You can stack ap and be a nuker, or stack attack speed and crits and dmg to be a dps. Hes my favorite hero for this reason.

redit

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

CM at the moment with AP is stupid. He requires no skill whatsoever and kills everything.