What should we do?

Keep him as he is, i enjoy playing him. 15 18.29%
Keep his current playstyle, just fix the numbers! 18 21.95%
Split him into 2 champions and have the ganker and the spammer both aside! 30 36.59%
Change him back to old glory. 19 23.17%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Cardmaster, pick your card !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

07-29-2009

I don't like the way he is currently and that's why I don't play him at all. I guess some people really like to play him, so that's why we need two champions. One for me, and one for the QQ-spam boys.

Kazuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-29-2009

i personallt agree with exes here, i played the glory days of twisted fate, and since the new patch i haven't played him only on the first time

redit

Adjudicator

07-29-2009

I voted to change him back to old glory, but what I mean is change him to NEW glory, because before Gate nerfs he was OP.

LostSailor

07-29-2009

I never played the old Card Master, but I see the hints of what he once was in his current build. Even as he is built now I like to play him like DPS with high crit items and attack speed. Granted, this is not the "right" way to play him and I frequently get reminded that I should be stacking AP. I do agree that stacking AP and card spamming is amazing, but it is not as much fun as playing him DPS and using the cards (with base AP more or less) as harassers and finishers while people are running away.

UncleRussell

07-29-2009

he is super fun the way he is only suggestion is slow down the cd on his teleport... it makes running impossible

Smolder

07-29-2009

Howdy, I'm one of the new beta testers. I've been reading quite a bit about the "old glory" of cardmaster, but sadly have no idea what that means.

Would anyone be kind enough to explain how cardmaster worked before he became a nuke spammer?

Janna Windforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuz View Post
i personallt agree with exes here, i played the glory days of twisted fate, and since the new patch i haven't played him only on the first time
I thought old twisted fate wasn't in the game in July. Huh, I guess I was wrong.

CaptHarlock

07-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolder View Post
Howdy, I'm one of the new beta testers. I've been reading quite a bit about the "old glory" of cardmaster, but sadly have no idea what that means.

Would anyone be kind enough to explain how cardmaster worked before he became a nuke spammer?
Same here. Everytime I see people saying to "return him to his old glory", but never explain what that is. If his old glory is how it's listed on the regular site, I don't want that to happen. He seemed very weak and a carry mainly.

Removable Disk F

07-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptHarlock View Post
If his old glory is how it's listed on the regular site, I don't want that to happen. He seemed very weak and a carry mainly.
Yea, the skills has he has on the normal LoL site make him seem extremely lame. He seems like Cpt.Auto-attack. Oh, and he has a DoT, it's like...cool story bro.

jokes

07-29-2009

I had a couple good suggestions.

1. Increase the mana cost on his card throw
or
2. Make it so that his cards can not go through mobs and stuff.