Is it time for a 4th ban on both teams in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Utavon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I support the thread, but there is one issue with this. You shouldn't be able to ban a role, and if you ban all supports, it leaves you with few effective options.

Khell DarkWolf

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utavon View Post
I support the thread, but there is one issue with this. You shouldn't be able to ban a role, and if you ban all supports, it leaves you with few effective options.
They simply need to release more supports to counter balance something of this nature if alot of people and Riot are worried everyone will only ban supports.

Dingding123

07-06-2012

Durrius
Morg
Shaco
Sion
Kass
Lee
Riven
Jax
Graves
Ryze
Janna
Soraka
PFE
Nocturne
Nautilus
Alistar
Olaf
WW
Moondough
YES
PLZ

Guttler

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utavon View Post
To be fair the captain of both teams have to agree to only bans supports. I'll admit that there are only about 8 common support picks, but there are many other champions that work well as 0 CS supports, Nidalee, Kayle, Nautilus, Malphite, and Zilean are all viable and there are such things as support Ashe, GP, and Talon.

Peppi

07-06-2012

yea 4 bans please, we have to ban the op's, now we need ban what we don't like to play against.

SilverHellion

07-06-2012

Dota has less heros and 5 bans.

MexicanxHitman

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverHellion View Post
This. SO much this. Though DotA 2 will soon have more heroes

BaII

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
I think 4 should've came at like 50 personally.. but yah, most of the champions are really dusty atm (eve, twitch, karma, galio, trundle, heimerdinger... and on and on and on) So in theory, with all the rarely played champions for w/e reasons.. I'd go with we need at least 5 per side to eliminate a 10% of the champions.
Trundle still a very strong jungler, he is just not as popular and since his roles don't fit the meta very well. but if a change in the meta would occur he would be considered god like. (tbh that was how jax was like before the nerfs and rework)

CommissarTaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I would like to see five bans. Just so I can actually ban champions that are strong right now, instead of just Kassadin and Shaco all the time.

2pudge1cup

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverHellion View Post
they have more heroes still....