Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have a question, yo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoAGoodMw3bad

07-06-2012

I sent a support ticket in and they responded, however, none of the procedures they told me to do fixed my problem, and at the bottom of the it said if i were to any problems still, i should resend a ticket including my kernel and launch logs. However, i'm not sure how to include them in an email, so could someone tell me how?

P.S - I know where to find them, also which version of the kernel log should i use? There's 9 LOG files, 2 Text documents (even though one of them appears to be empty) and a 3kb secondary file.

Switchsquatch

07-06-2012

If you have any questions and the ticket is not closed yet you can ask them any questions and they will help you by replying to the ticket email.

Sinnwin

07-06-2012

Did you plug in your computer?