Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How can I get a better elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13rokage

07-06-2012

I know that I have to win ranked games, but I always seem to end up with the worst team possible. Even in my last game, our Mord and Soraka fought over mid, and we got crushed. I'm mainly a tank player, but I can't really carry games this way. I'm too dependent on my team, and I almost never get a good one. What can I do about this?

Fizbania

07-06-2012

The tank breaks or makes the team fights dude lol learn to carry.

JahFeel

07-06-2012

Try and be the person who builds your team up starting at champ select, if people get irate just try and calm them down and remind them that everyone wants to win. I agree that sometimes the people you get stuck with are just beyond help but it's really all you can do, it starts on team select.

13rokage

07-06-2012

I know. I can do that, but I don't ever make enough of a difference. I'm talkin about damage output. My team doesn't ever really have a carry. Do I need to try playing as a carry until I reach a higher elo?

Broala

07-06-2012

Ebay.

KingDinger

07-06-2012

pay a top 10 player to duo with you for free wins.

Coldphyre

07-06-2012

What do you mean by tank player? Do you play solo top tanks dps? If so, You might want to try top heroes that can dish out good dmg and snowball into mid and late game well such as irelia or riven. You really need to dominate your lane consistently if you to expect to win. Also, if you end up taking top tower and the other outer towers are up, either help gank a lane or buy wards so you can safely push top and apply pressure.

Rex Fures

07-06-2012

You can stop watching naruto

Wall Luigi

07-06-2012

Quote:
CYR1STH3V1RU5:
You can stop watching naruto

Bad troll

Defilement

07-06-2012

With that name, I'm not sure you can.