Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Orianna Passive Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

07-06-2012

Quote:
AdmiralAardvark:
Using both is far superior. You can easily run someone down with Q W, land 2-4 auto attacks, then E when they decide to fight back or Q R if they keep running.

Waste of mana.
Just autoattack and shield if necessary. Your damage won't be all that much lower but your mana will be a ton higher, and in some cases so will your health.

Nexus Crawler

07-06-2012

I do believe the passive base damage has doubled 10-60 with a .15 AP Ratio and stacks 20% dmg per attack max 2 stacks. I didn't write it down but I think that's at the least more or less accurate.

PretzelBread

07-06-2012

The base damage before stacks and ap is almost doubled. Ap ratio decreased to 15% from 20%. Bonus damage per stack increased to 20% from 15%. Stacks only twice.