Who is best pusher?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cbr1000rider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2010

I personally think it is Yi? However I am still noob and havent played many other chars. Any better pushers?

Look at my two most recent games. 10 buildings destroyed and 300+ minions killed. How can it get any better than yi?

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6303/70940674.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/443/98487134.jpg

PaperTree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2010

AD based champions are extremely strong at downing towers while mages are usually good at massively killing minions. Generally mages are considered better pushers due to their ability to quickly amass a creep army.

Rickdiculous

09-02-2010

Yi is not the best pusher, you have high AD so that's why you killed 10 buildings. Generally I say that Sivir is the best pusher in the game because of Ricochet.

corona009

09-02-2010

mordekaiser

joshiez

09-02-2010

I'm not saying Sivir is a better champion than Yi (they fulfill very different roles), but what I can say with absolute certainty, is that she pushes harder and faster than Yi can... /shrug

.josh

Pendulum

09-02-2010

Heimerdinger, he pushes slowly but his turrets pretty much prevent you from losing your ground.

xpsychedelico

09-03-2010

Sivir is the best pusher.

Dravonio

09-03-2010

Sivir is the best pusher in the game.

Boomerang Blade can be sent down a wave of minions, hitting all of them, then with Ricochet, you auto attack to finish off the rest of them. When you get to the tower, her ult increases her and allied attack speed, so it's great to use, and if you have rally that can help by increasing your attack damage as well.

Master Yi was brought up, and while he's not the best pusher, he can BD towers quickly and easily with his ultimate.

I also saw Mordekaiser. Mordekaiser is more of a farmer than a pusher, since his three basic skills hit multiple targets. When you get to the tower you don't have any steroid skill to help you take down the tower, unless you recently used your ult and got a ghost.

With the recent nerfs to Heimerdinger, he's less of a pusher and more of a defender. He can defend and hold his ground easily, but with his grenades no longer hurting towers, he lost a lot of damage output on towers.

Aemon Darkstar

09-03-2010

In order-:

Sivir
Heimerdinger (pre-patch surely, now skilled players can still do it)
Singed (yes, seriously. You can poison minions and go off to gank at lvl 4 Poison, and they'll still die.)
Mordekaiser
Morgana

Might be missing some, but those are the ones off the top off my head.

Moracam

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemon Darkstar View Post
In order-:
Sivir
Heimerdinger (pre-patch surely, now skilled players can still do it)
Singed (yes, seriously. You can poison minions and go off to gank at lvl 4 Poison, and they'll still die.)
Mordekaiser
Morgana

Might be missing some, but those are the ones off the top off my head.
I don't quite agree with this list. I'm not familiar with Singed, but I'm not scared if I seem him soloing towards a tower. To me the best pusher has to be able to knock the tower down quickly.

Also, Morgana and Heimer (since nades don't hurt towers) are really more farmers.
Morgana, Mordekaiser, Nasuss, others I'm missing, are really great laners, but not necessarily pushers.

My vote also goes to Sivir, with Yi right up there. Pre-nerf Shaco wasn't bad (when his Ult lasted 30 secs)

With a Rageblade, even Twitch and Teemo can push a lane pretty quick....not that I'd build them that way.