Dafuq Riot -_-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thangdockle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

I like ARAM, I'm all for it, fun as ****. Adding proving grounds was a good idea, but I think just a little more effort should go into fixing the TT map first before adding new stuff. 50% of all my games now end in the enemy team turtling, and ending with 50+ minutes on the timer, and i've actually lost a couple of them that we had originally dominated and otherwise would have easily won. The fix itself is pretty easy, you'd just need to move the fountain back further or just change the pathing of minions to take a route not so close to the laser. (By the way, the right side laser doesn't have as much range as left side) All this would do is make it so if the players wanted to take damage away from the tower they would be forced to tank it themselves, but currently they're able to be just a short distance from their fountain and have the minions drawn into the laser by standing on the steps, resulting in free farm, endless heals, and an unharmed turret.

Basically this type of turtling completely disregards everything we know to be true about LoL. Which is to get kills and farm to get money and ultimately kill the enemy nexus by being more powerful than the enemy. Right now it's more like "If you do bad in the beginning, stand near your steps for 30 minutes and it'll even out"

Thangdockle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Don't get me wrong, Love riot, love the game, I have over 1700+ normal wins and have probably spent upwards of 500$ (over about 2 years) on this game and will continue to do so, but they could make so many people happy by taking just a little bit of time to do it. Use the $500 i've spent to pay for the labor costs of your employees to fix this, and I don't even know that it would cost $500, lol, because the fix is hella easy.

Milranduil

07-05-2012

Don't allow the enemy team to turtle then. Take it one turret at a time, and don't take an inhib unless you can take the central turret too.

Wheredigo

07-06-2012

don't push the inhibs till you know you can win so they can't just farm :S. and there are a couple rioters than have been put on the 3's map. they are looking into the pathing and the laser lengths. hopefully in the next few patches we'll get some good updates to our map as we do desperately need them