Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot and Reds: Play with my husband and I!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biffels

07-05-2012

Quote:
Zinho:
Keeping this up as long as the little guy is called Mundo and you force him to do med school.

Bump.

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

Haha! We won't be naming our son Mundo, but we might name one of the daughters Lucy (Lulu, for short)!

Thanks for all the bumps, guys. <3 Keep at it, please!

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

Quote:
Grammardor:
It's a girl. :c
Can we name her Akali and force her to be a Nurse?

I can't think of any situation where Akali would actually work, especially with our last name. xD;

Zinho

07-05-2012

Quote:
Noshizumi:
Haha! We won't be naming our son Mundo, but we might name one of the daughters Lucy (Lulu, for short)!

Thanks for all the bumps, guys. <3 Keep at it, please!

****it... not a boy to call Mundo...
Call her...Annie and give her a stuffed bear and a box of matchsticks! Because that's totally safe and the house won't burn down.

iLimits

Recruiter

07-05-2012

bump, haha glad to see that my wife and I are not the only couple playing as husband and wife.

Lore Ravendark

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Bump

Grammardor

07-05-2012

Quote:
Limíts:
bump, haha glad to see that my wife and I are not the only couple playing as husband and wife.

There was another thread about couples playing LoL a while ago. Noshi got a few friend requests from other couples off of that thread. xD

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

Quote:
Limíts:

I LOVE hearing that couples (especially married ones <3) play together!
I usually play ADC and he supports!

@Zinho: I actually wouldn't mind that. Would be adorable.

Zinho

07-05-2012

Quote:
Noshizumi:
I LOVE hearing that couples (especially married ones <3) play together!
I usually play ADC and he supports!

@Zinho: I actually wouldn't mind that. Would be adorable.

I think a couple did just that a few months, maybe 2 years with my current vacation sense of time and space...

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

We were talking about how we're gonna dress the one we're currently preggers with up for Halloween, and we realized that we should name one of the future daughters (if we end up having 3 daughters) Lucy, so we can call her Lulu for short. Then we get Riot to give her Lulu on an account made for her to play on. xD Mostly just for the giggles, but it would be super epic cute.