Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot and Reds: Play with my husband and I!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

We're currently expecting our first child, and I'm sad to say we won't have very much time for LoL once the little one comes around, so we were wondering if a couple Rioters would be willing to play a match or two with us before we had to stop playing!

We usually duo-queue, so we'd need 3 Rioters to join up with us~ We'd love to play with IronStylus, Morello and Riot Taco Storm, or RiotTiza, Lyte and WallyWalrus. Or any combinations who are up for playing! =)
(So long as Phreak doesn't wanna play with us... I don't want him building TriForce and dealing TONS of damage... It's intimidating. :c)

The baby's due August 2nd, so we'd -like- to get a game or two in before then if you guys can get some free-time to play, but if not that's cool, too. =)

Hope we can play with some Reds soon! <3

Tl;dr: IronStylus, Morello, RiotTiza, Lyte, Riot Taco Storm and/or WallyWalrus, (or any Rioters!!) come play with my husband and I before we have to stop playing!

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention our summoner names, haha.
His is Grammardor
Mine is Noshizumi
:>

Edit 2: A HUGE thank you to everyone who's bumping/viewing/upvoting!! =D <3!

Edit 3: If people think I'm being too picky, I'm sorry :x We just want ANY Reds, really, to play with us! We'd love the chance to get to play with a full team of Reds before things get so hectic!

25 Upvotes! <3 Thank you guys! <3
Whoa, 900+ views. o_o Whoo!
50 Upvotes!! <3!!

Edit 4: Riot responses! Yay! ♥♥♥ Bok 'n RiotTiza!
Riot Taco Storm is on board, too!! <3 Awesome =)

Edit 5: Screenshot here~! (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=26645167#post26645167)
[Don't make fun of me :c]

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

Bump!

Grammardor

07-05-2012

As her husband, I approve this thread.

Thralon

07-05-2012

bump for justice! Riot make these peoples days!

T174N

07-05-2012

riot play with me im growing a d1ck

Noshizumi

07-05-2012

Lmao, not entirely appropriate for this thread, but one more post is a bump I suppose.

Zinho

07-05-2012

Keeping this up as long as the little guy is called Mundo and you force him to do med school.

Zylvar

07-05-2012

Bumpp

Vairune

07-05-2012

Bump.

Grammardor

07-05-2012

Quote:
Zinho:
Keeping this up as long as the little guy is called Mundo and you force him to do med school.

It's a girl. :c
Can we name her Akali and force her to be a Nurse?