Which Ahri Skin Looks the Best

Classic Ahri 34 8.00%
Dynasty Ahri 49 11.53%
Midnight Ahri 89 20.94%
Firefox Ahri 253 59.53%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Which Ahri Skin is Best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celtstro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Dynasty Ahri just came on sell and i didn't really like it... but midnight has just came on sell, 2 Ahri skins back to back? I don't know which skin is best for Ahri.. midnight or firefox? I personally like firefox but midnight is cheaper on sell.

FFVll

07-05-2012

if your buying something for looks, dont buy it cause its cheap buy it cause you like it.

Vanille

07-05-2012

I have them all. I like the dynasty one though.

Yuekii

07-05-2012

They're putting them on sale because that means Foxfire Ahri is finally coming out soon! It's only been over a month now... <.< (Shhh PFE)

Midnight Ahri

07-05-2012

<<

Tripwire78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I honestly think all of Ahri's skins are good. I find myself torn which one I want to play with whenever I play her... ...but I have my wallet at the ready to chunk it at the screen for when Foxfire comes out... ...****it Riot! FOXFIRE AHRI WHERe?!

gsai

07-06-2012

Dynasty has a different dance, whether you like it is your opinion.

Killnerve

07-06-2012

is this a real question? firefox is the coolest thing that's happened to league (better than pfe where i'm concerned)

Ive had both ahri skins for a while, and I just alternate because they are both about equally as good. I think midnight has different ball particles for some of her animations.

Strident

07-06-2012

I love all the skins. I always keep RP on my account to buy more Ahri skins. I don't use classic skin just because I have other skins. Too mainsteam.

Tripwire78

07-06-2012

But I must mention that I like the color scheme of Midnight better, but I like the classic more overall. The Dynasty Ahri, I think is a great skin and her dancing motion is different (but sound is a bit off as it keeps with the regular dancing sfx) and is also a good skin. But Foxfire... ...grrr, RELEASE NOW RIOT!!!

..........freakin' Riot; they troll us by putting the artwork in the chamion skin screen as if they are about to release it, only to not do so and then take away the artwork as if they decided not to release at all........Riot needs to fire the troll responsible for that tease... >: (