NA is a server for North Americans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

07-15-2012

Mexico is technically Central America, not North America. French Canadians usually know a decent amount of English...

Even when I play on EU West the German/French/Spanish/Italian players speak and understand decent english.

Mageinta Warrior

07-15-2012

That's because English is the most commonly spoken second language in the world. North America includes Central America. Central America isn't North America, it is part of it. Geography lessons all around.

RisingDragon

09-01-2012

I think it is for everyones best benefit that are playing the game to play within the region you are from. Seems as of late, European players are playing on the North American servers because of a faster ping. This isnt really fair to the NA players as you slow down the servers for us that live in the actaul region of North America and lets not even get started on the language barrier problem it creates. I honestly think League of Legends need to somehow not allow people from other regions to do this as long as they have their on region servers. Now obviously if they dont have servers in their region, they should be allowed to any of the servers, but match people up in games according to the language they set up on their account when choosing a server. That way everyone in a game speaks the same langauge and can fully enjoy the game and not be fustrated without being able to communicate with their teammates.

Pernix Body

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticcaz View Post
Australian here. We Aussies don't have a server to ourselves, so we have to choose between America and Europe. I chose NA.

I speak English, but I can speak American too, so I am fine... ;P
Oh, so you speak American too? Gee, thank god you know how to speak American, you idiotic Australian. American isn't a language, but i am glad that you recognize America's power you bottom feeder. The reason NA gets a server is because we actually contribute something to the world, while all the convicts flock to your disgusting island.

>I speak American too, so I am fine

The intelligence of a true Australian

Shenghis Khan

09-01-2012

If we split servers, I can only imagine what my queue times would be with less people. I don't usually have problems with people that don't speak English. They ping, I ping, it's all good.

takoctopus

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuntimeMess View Post
No. North America has Canada and Mexico as well.

Come on, don't be so ignorant.
We're always forgotten, QQ.

takoctopus

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernix Body View Post
Oh, so you speak American too? Gee, thank god you know how to speak American, you idiotic Australian. American isn't a language, but i am glad that you recognize America's power you bottom feeder. The reason NA gets a server is because we actually contribute something to the world, while all the convicts flock to your disgusting island.

>I speak American too, so I am fine

The intelligence of a true Australian
That awkward moment when you can't recognize sarcasm...

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

NA should be English only server.

You really want people to spam another language you do not understand for entire 1 hour of the game and feed, they usually don't even call MIA as well. This should be bannable.
In most society at work if you speak in another language other than english you can easily get warnings and enough to get fired, because this is involves with neglecting others at work and it's racists. Although all this is true I haven't seen a company that is enforcing this law at all, but if it gets into court 90% of the time the company will loss the fight if there is enough evidence.
I better not write further I can write for hours about company racists issues......

l Jungle Phreak

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyTeemo View Post
NA should be English only server.

You really want people to spam another language you do not understand for entire 1 hour of the game and feed, they usually don't even call MIA as well. This should be bannable.
In most society at work if you speak in another language other than english you can easily get warnings and enough to get fired, because this is involves with neglecting others at work and it's racists. Although all this is true I haven't seen a company that is enforcing this law at all, but if it gets into court 90% of the time the company will loss the fight if there is enough evidence.
I better not write further I can write for hours about company racists issues......
you should check the meaning of racist in a dictionary becuase people speaking their native language is not racist in any way you trying to punish them for it however is

Axiom Prime

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covening View Post
If there was a Brazilian server no one would be complaining.

There is a Brazilian Server, and Mexico is part of Central America not North.