NA is a server for North Americans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

07-05-2012

Thing is, even in the regional servers, they ask for your prefered language. I'm guessing it's for the interface stuff, but I would think it could also go to favoring people with the same language in matchmaking.

Method Acting

07-05-2012

Google translate is your friend

Sighmon8x

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method Acting View Post
Google translate is your friend
You really don't have time to alt+tab into google translate when you're coordinating a team fight that's going to happen in about 5 seconds.

Muffin Anyone

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie B View Post
We migh as well talk about sexism now too huh?
I'm so sick of being called "dude" and "bro" and everytime I call someone "doll" or "babe" things go up in flames. So why not talk about sexism? It's a serious issue, too. I've actually had someone tell me that it was okay that I was doing horrible (playing a champ I'd never played before solo top) because I was a girl and not much more could be expected. Of course, I reported the SoaB. But is this what girls get to deal with just for being girls? I shouldn't have to pretend to be a boy just to be respected as a player. My skills should be enough.

Timammoth

07-06-2012

Everyone speaks English the ones that don't are just trolling you.

King Kappa

07-06-2012

Needs : English servers, Spanish servers, Portuguese servers.
Free transfers off English servers onto the other two.

That way we don't need to fight anymore.

Plasticcaz

07-06-2012

Australian here. We Aussies don't have a server to ourselves, so we have to choose between America and Europe. I chose NA.

I speak English, but I can speak American too, so I am fine... ;P

Grizzly Animal

07-07-2012

What exactly are you trying to get at?

BlackTNT

07-07-2012

there's even an arabs in this server and iam one of them ...

that doesn't mean that i dont talk english

and there is so much racist players if i told them iam arab guy

OmegaDeathDragon

07-07-2012

Wait can i ask, do people really consider south america the same as north america? Last time i checked North America meant the United states and the caribiean islands. Their the same continent but are classified as two seperate regions. I do agree there should be another server for south america. Although i do not discrimnate i dont think its in the best interest if somone that can only speak a certain language * as example spanish, should be put with someone that can only speak per say english.

This causes friction in game, considering this is a very communication heavy based game. Otherwise lets just have a few servers and anyone that wants to can join whichever. Then u get a variety of languages and all are equal. To seperate than say everyones equal, and then say anyone that says seperating North and south america into different servers is discriminating , is very hipocritical!