Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lack of competitive champions being released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inno By

07-05-2012

Quote:
00011011S:

Draven: not a bad champion, but can't seem to compete with other picks

Draven is by far the most damaging ranged AD champ in the game, he's actually a fairly viable jungle, and can be immensely effective as a Ranged Tanky DPS Metagolem. Non stop MS buff that also doubles as a Trinity spam, his E does good damage, and the slow is actually useful, and his ulti (when I remember I have it heh) is a pretty good "where do you think you are going?" ability.

Not to mention his always up 85% damage increase ability that can crit and apply Trinity.....yeah....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

07-05-2012

Quote:
spelley:
The future of LoL is not in jeopardy in any way. Their current design focus is to bring new/spice up interesting gameplay elements:

I take back that last statement; it's not going to hurt the game if they release some crappy champions while we still have plenty of viable champions already. Also it's nice that they're innovating, I just wish it was working out better (the Viktor patch in particular was terrible; so many bugs >.&lt.

Draven may change as people play him longer, he's got a very different kit and it may simply take time for people to play him effectively. It may also be that his skill cap is so high that only the pros can play him to his full potential.