Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So when are you going to balance TT?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome Krauser

Senior Member

07-05-2012

You know like you did with Dominion giving an especial aura to all champions and maybe giving static monster spawns instead random spawns just a few ideas anyone else have any ideas to improve TT?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Riot's response:

"What is a TT? Do we nerf it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Threetwoone

Senior Member

07-05-2012

Its all team comp. try Ahri Voli bottom w/ riven or noc top. works well


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome Krauser

Senior Member

07-05-2012

Quote:
Threetwoone:
Its all team comp. try Ahri Voli bottom w/ riven or noc top. works well


I would be scared more with Ryze/Voli instead of Ahri


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome Krauser

Senior Member

07-05-2012

Quote:
Gabriel Logan:
Riot's response:

"What is a TT? Do we nerf it?"


"No is that mode we didnt complete"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

Member

07-05-2012

I'm guessing no one in this thread noticed that Riotnome has been assigned to balance/fix non-SR maps and spent quite a bit of time last month gathering info from experienced Dominion and TT players as to how to fix those maps.

tl;dr Riotnome is on the job, and it's lookin like he's done with initial research so we're one step closer to balance/fixes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snappeii

Junior Member

07-05-2012

SUCK MY **** **** AND BUrN IN hEll YOU ****ING piece of ****s and **** your mothers ******s ****faces


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome Krauser

Senior Member

07-05-2012

Quote:
Ha11uc1n0g3n:
I'm guessing no one in this thread noticed that Riotnome has been assigned to balance/fix non-SR maps and spent quite a bit of time last month gathering info from experienced Dominion and TT players as to how to fix those maps.

tl;dr Riotnome is on the job, and it's lookin like he's done with initial research so we're one step closer to balance/fixes.


So will we see a Balanced TT and Supremacy at the same time? maybe TT first i dont know but it will be the best patch ever then


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesome Krauser

Senior Member

07-05-2012

Quote:
Snappeii:
SUCK MY **** **** AND BUrN IN hEll YOU ****ING piece of ****s and **** your mothers ******s ****faces


calm dont bro Ragging wont attract any RIOT guy


1