Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Spirit bodies (Closed thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

((Alright, We just need Deity, Kameil, dah dah dah

this is going terrible! nobodies on! )))

Broshevick

07-05-2012

Moving as fast as he could before Wess could get a hole of him, Nikoli bolted to the door and met up with the others.

"Hope you don't mind me coming for the ride, I've got nothing better to do now any- I mean my "friend" is gonna be a while before he gets here, suppose I could help you all look before he arrives."

Nikoli slaps on a overly cheery grin and mentally berates himself for forgetting his cover once again.

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

Tobiume started walking, but stopped in her tracks.

"We may need more people. Let's wait until some people catch up."

Lord of Apoc

07-05-2012

Garic enters the hall way looking rather angry
"There better be something good. I don't want to put my date on hold for too long"
Wess could be heard crying in the break room behind him

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

((people, Hurry!

We need Steel, Kameil, and Deity.))

Tobiume saw Garic.

"It's Mr. Hot head huh? Glad to see you have a conscious."

Broshevick

07-05-2012

Nikoli stared at Garic for a second, debating whether or not he had the guts to ask, but eventually, his curiosity took control, and slightly flinching in preparation for any attack, he spoke.

"Garic, I know you surely see what I am asking as common knowledge, since you have undoubtedly been in this situation before, but is it really a good idea to leave Wess alone in there? She is very....immature after all, and I would hate to see anything bad happen because of that."

Lord of Apoc

07-05-2012

"Don't mention it. though she may act immature she can take care of herself you should have seen her put a sword to my throat when I met her."

Broshevick

07-05-2012

Nikoli cringed at the idea of some one with her mental stability with a sword, but then, whether it be out of fear of either Garic or Wess with a sword, went along with it.

"Oh, alright, I understand. So, are we almost ready to go here?"

Lord of Apoc

07-05-2012

"If you would like to see the sword she had I have it on my but I can't figure out how it works so well in her hands when the blade is dull"

leirynot

07-05-2012

Attwell felt a bit bad for Wess, he ordered Araneo back into the break room to cheer try to cheer her up, he would summon the spider back to him if he needed it. He looked at Garic.
"Just giving her someone to play with, I feel kind of bad hearing her cry like that."