The Spirit bodies (Closed thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

(Alright, This is depending on who was in the break room. CLOSED RP! Not Thread. Lol.
So far, I have participating,
Of course, I'll be participating, as Grey and Tobiume.
Lord of Apoc: Garic.
DeityzX: Kirei and Rinku.
Equiste: Zane 'Equiste' Valderez.
Leirynot: Attwell and Araneo.
Kameil: Kameil and Maybe Kiobi.
Steelmill: Athelia and Krista.
Jurraks: Nikoli
Last But not least, Blade3324: Jack.

Say ready below when everyone is here.
EDIT!
I'll be extending it until Blade can get on his computer, he has no innunetz. (Thanks for the word.) ))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Diary entry of ???? The writing is too shaded out,
I came to the institute to find salvation, to become a summoner genius! I blended in, knowing that I'm a wanted man, But this man, this man ruined my dreams! Now, I want Revenge, I want revenge! I want Revenge on all his friends and even the baton. I would come out during noon to check on my Target's friends. my target infuriated me, embarrassed me! Even put me in Jail... Now all of this man's friends, his beloved baton spirit, and even He, Shall Fear my wrath!

My targets name, Is Grey.

Oh, that name. It makes me cringe with Anger, How dare he catch me and tell the institute of my deeds! It's not fair!
Here are my targets of Revenge,
A man, He is not really good friend, but they know him, And He doesn't even know his real name!
His name, is Zane Valderez.
Another man, who tried an elf Lady, He is always quite depressing, really, but he is a powerful man.
His name is Garic Thunderblade.
There are two ladies, one who is shy, and timid, yet another, speaks her mind, and is very outgoing, I must say.
The ladies names, are Kirei Shizen and Rinku Shizen, Sisters.
Oh but there is another, ANOTHER! His name is Kameil! An Elf! Another Elf! Grey likes elf friends! The Coward! Just to hide behind them while he cowers!
There is another boy, His name is Attwell. He is smart. Can make a spider named Araneo. I would even call him a prodigy. I have to be careful around him too.
And that Girl, The baton Spirit, Tobiume, is it? Yes, yes, Her! The man's baton! She must Die!
Now, For the final one, Is Athelia and her pet crystal wolf, Krista, They insult me! I am not sure if they are friends of the Cowardly one, But They look Powerful! Must be careful around them, Must be careful around them...
Oh! Oh! Forgot about one! Jack! Must get him, must get him! They friends! Good friends!
Nikoli, Friend of Tobiume, Must Die!

My plan is to strike against themselves! Use mannequins! That sounds DELIGHTFUL! Their Cries will strengthen me!

Diary Entry two
My plan is coming together! I have captured the Cowardly one. His baton Spirit was like a lost puppy! I enjoy every single last moment of it! I plan to test Concoctions on him, until he suffers! A metal Cage is what I put him in! I shall torture him!

Diary Entry three
It's working, It's working! My Spirit bodies of the Cowardly ones friends worked! Just add Chemicals: Xylem and H2O! The cowardly one's Spirit Body Works! it has every inch of power that he has! It took down The baton spirit!

I shall wait for my Pretties to strike...

The break Room
This takes of the break room. Tobiume looked around and worried for Grey. As She looked to her left was a man, Grey!
Tobiume burst with excitement as she got up and ran to hug him, As the two hugged each other, Grey quickly snapped a Blade into her stomach.

"But..why?"

As she fell over, her world going blurry.

"Help! She's been stabbed!"

Medics rush to help her as a friend healed her, also removing the blade. Everyone rushed to help her as she felt welcome, and friends actually do care about her. After exchange of words with an Institute detective, A blood trail led out of the break room, and out into the institute hallways.

Would you follow it?

((First RP Ever. Sorry if its Vague.

*wipes forehead* ))

Weenie Lord Shen

07-05-2012

((TL;DR version? No offense but I have a few minutes on the time library computors give me. I think I shall put in both Suk and Jack in this.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

((Okay... Theres a Creeper guy that wrote down the participants names.

It goes through explaining The participants.

Then it goes to the Break room where Tobiume got stabbed. ))

Weenie Lord Shen

07-05-2012

((OH SNAP!! Got back into the computors. Serious buisness!))

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

((what do you mean serious Business?

nothing serious about somebody getting stabbed.

:3 ))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-05-2012

((Ready I guess.))

MysticalRaven

07-05-2012

((Same here...))

Weenie Lord Shen

07-05-2012

((Ready to go. Innunetz is up and running))

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

((okay. After my game We will...

talk.

HAHAHAH))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

((Ready))