Getting Bored with LoL...Riot seriously needs a new map/s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THUNDERMINE

10-12-2012

a 6v6 map for sure... with two dragons on the map.. and the ability to fall into a few pits that automatically teleport you to your base

Raptamei

10-12-2012

Nah, not 6v6 or significantly different.

It needs to be another 5v5 map of similar size, because the classic map is why people play the game. If the new map is too different they will ignore it.

GoatTemplar

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quionn View Post
You don't only have to play league...
Yes. Yes you do.

Grollm

10-12-2012

It just shows you the type of players we have that play this game where this guys asinine comment gets 16 thumbs ups and people who offer up helpful suggestions get downvoted. I imagine these are same people who auto lock in Evelynn mid with promote/revive.

Sky Mence

10-12-2012

Plz make a 7v7 game mode with 5 lanes

TotesMaGoates

10-12-2012

Starcraft 2 may be a different game type...but at least they come out with new balanced maps on a regular basis. You can say that games like this only have one map type but the maps can be changed or altered while still maintaining regular game play and balance. I too am bored with map selection, I have only been playing since January and I enjoy the style of play involved in summoners rift. Dominion and Proving grounds are different maps BUT they are also different play styles and items. Proving grounds isn't even really a good map, it's just single lane to be used for customs. I would like to see variations of summoners rift, enlarge the map slightly to allow for more jungle. Mid-late/late game there never seems to be enough farm between 5 players to consistently farm without getting bored or the game ends before I can even reach full build. Maybe buff turrets or make multiple weaker turrets. Minions could even have changes made to them like adding support minions. Riot could add hazards that cause status effect or damage. Choke points could be interesting. Maybe the top and bottom lanes can be more curved like dominion or make them zig zag etc. Overall I just want to see several map choices all centered around 5v5, the summoners rift items list and more jungle. I'm getting bored with the game and I'm glad I don't spend money on skins because I find there is a lot of imbalance within the characters available and I don't feel motivated to keep playing just because Riot adds more characters. If Riot were to consider these kinds of things and act upon them I might actually spend money on a skin or two but until then I consider this game to be mediocre in it's design regardless of how popular it is.