Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guide to Towers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incendax

09-02-2010

Is there a guide to towers? I would love to know the answers to the following questions...

1) How much damage mitigation does a tower have?
2) Does a tower have an actual armor value that can be reduced?
3) Is it affected by Aura items like Starks, or just single target items like Last Whisper?
4) What kind of damage does a tower do?
5) What is the vision radius of a Tower?
6) Why do towers randomly change from being able to see invisible units to not being able to see invisible units from one patch to the next?

Slide

09-02-2010

Quote:
Incendax:
Is there a guide to towers? I would love to know the answers to the following questions...

Nope but ill answer your questions.

Quote:
Incendax:

1) How much damage mitigation does a tower have?

Towers have armor and Magic Resist just like champions. Click the tower and check its mitigation by mousing over its mitigation stats. Same as you would a champion.

Quote:
Incendax:

2) Does a tower have an actual armor value that can be reduced?

Yes but only by FLAT penetration.

Quote:
Incendax:

3) Is it affected by Aura items like Starks, or just single target items like Last Whisper?

Neither Starks (armor REDUCTION) or Last Whisper (% Penetration) work against towers. Only flat penetration works. Runes, Brutalizer, ghostblade and some flat penetration skills.

Quote:
Incendax:

4) What kind of damage does a tower do?

Physical.

Quote:
Incendax:

5) What is the vision radius of a Tower?

50 more then its shooting Range. So, 800.

Quote:
Incendax:

6) Why do towers randomly change from being able to see invisible units to not being able to see invisible units from one patch to the next?

I have never noticed this. Towers have ALWAYS been able to see invis units dating back to closed beta when I started.

Hope that helps!

Incendax

09-02-2010

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! That absolutely helps, though I've got two more questions that I forgot to ask earlier.

7) Does Bloodrazor proc against a Tower?
8) Can a Tower be critically hit?

xSJx

09-02-2010

no to both 7 and 8