[A Sorcerer's Reasons] Light-hearted Lulu x Veigar One-Shot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadistic Lulu

05-01-2013

let me hug you.

Elismina

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsilicious View Post
-sigh- The days of education, I blame it on them. ;__; Will I ever learn my lesson?

Forgive me please , I've been having so much trouble attempting to make ideas, that I literally kept at least probably five documents of scratch work and tried to figure out which one to publish ... ehehe .
And yeah , I totally agree with Cratine , I should've posted an update huh ? Stupid me -facedesk-
Well this was pretty much going nowhere as I saw so many people begging me to continue this, and it kinda made me panic. I was finally able to succeed these past few weeks and I might post up the second part of the chapter either today, tomorrow, or the next day . I have no idea. I had finals coming up and it literally killed my brain >_> . Seriously , starting to hate high school .

But I wanna thank you guys so much for supporting me, and my inspirations are finally building up inside my mind thanks to Disney, lol . ( Dont ask ) Im kidding, it was thanks to you all mostly (Okay MAYBE it was Disney, I re-watched Peter Pan for some apparent reason...) I saw the booming fan-art, and I gotta tell you. They were absolutely beautiful, creative, stunning... it made me flabbergasted . Some of them I saw on the Summoner's Showcase XD. I love them. Thanks sooo much <3

Anyways, since I have a little time off thanks to the near end of the school year, I will take it as an advantage and write, write, write! Or in this case, type, type, type !

Happy reading to all of you Pipsqueaks, and if anything comes up, I'll be sure to make an update like I promise!

-Pepsi

(Yes, this is considered as an update for today. I can't make any promises on when the future chapters will come out)

Hurrah! The author lives! And the story does too! I'm glad you didn't give up on this; it really is a great story. Please update whenever you can.

Pepsilicious

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisDerpina View Post
let me hug you.
Yay ! Okay , Amumu ! ^__^"

I shall nao call yooh Amumu <3 -squeezes-

HUGS FOR EVERYONE ! DDD

Pepsilicious

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elismina View Post
Hurrah! The author lives! And the story does too! I'm glad you didn't give up on this; it really is a great story. Please update whenever you can.
Ofc I didn't ! I'm just hating on school right now ! XD

I only have like 4 paragraphs left , so hard to finish but I'm not giving up ! .____. Thankies again !

Pepsilicious

05-02-2013

THANK THE LORD, I'M FINISHED!
EEFFFFFYYEESSSSS mkay, I'm done cheering
I still manage to have great ideas even though the climax was just finished written , but it's okay , I'm not giving up !
The next due date will probably notified in about a few days ... gotta make sure if I can squeeze this in my schedule .
Anyways , I love you guys ! Thanks so much for the support and dw , I will definitely continue this fo shure ! (:
Happy reading , Pipsqueaks !

-Pepsi
__________________________________________________ ________________

A Sorcerer's Reasons - Chapter 5 [Part 2/2]

Veigar approached the Fae Sorceress with such approval of victory. Grinning widely at the magician, he steered the end of his wand under her neck and tipped it, causing her to look up and stare into his beady eyes of horror.

"Hopefully you enjoy the feel and taste of death, as you will always be experiencing it as long as you beg mercy through your teeth." Veigar lowered his head and hissed through the yordle's ear.

Lulu winced at the agony that was already trickling down her collar bone. The wand was searing her flesh, and she couldn't stand it. The pain ached and burned through her chest so badly that Lulu uncontrollably snatched Veigar's wrist, refusing to release her grip. Her clasp stiffened each time the Tiny Master of Evil would deepen the wound, and blood began to boil in each of the rivals' chests.

He smirked of satisfactory, "Don't force yourself; it will only bring out the true definition of pain." Veigar's screechy voice shuddered Lulu's spine to its frigid core.

The sorceress gasped harshly for breath, and futilely writhed herself away with all of her might to move any of her limbs. She frantically kicked about, swung her elbows, and yowled of pain as she fought the urge to allow the wand to pierce deeper into her skin. The sorceress resumed her constant whimpers, and at the same time Veigar would let out a small howl of laughter, causing Lulu's inner conflicts to turn for the worst.

Though out of complete nowhere, a fury of slashes whipped about in the air, and the next thing Lulu discovered was that Veigar was to be found sprawled in the middle of the lane - thankfully away from her. Her body, as well, was to be found lying helplessly nearby the stoned turret, feeling its haunting vibrations that rung off in the eerie vicinity. Lulu coughed and nearly wheezed out her entire breath as she caught herself by surprise, gawking at her team's jungler ripping the shreds out of her precious rival. Nocturne snarled and roared of his pleasure for battle, slashing his way towards the purple team's turret, instinctively readying to dive the sorcerer.

"No, stop!" Lulu shouted as a warning with an extending hand reaching forth, but it was almost too late.

As the now-feeble yordle fled for his life away from the Eternal Nightmare, Veigar struck his chance. He tossed out a ring of sparkling violet and amethyst, his necromancy truly displaying the shimmering universe of the galaxy. However, it seemed to Lulu that Nocturne predicted what was coming, since by the time he upgraded to a certain level, he immediately triggered the inner course of his strength, not hesitating to surge straight for the Tiny Master of Evil after summoning his murky and gloomy aura of darkness. The jungler scarcely evaded the circle of bewitchment with ease, twisting past the purple team's turret which rumbled with sparkling whimsical attacks that each targeted Nocturne with precise hits. But the Eternal Nightmare simply did not care -despite the agony that he courageously resisted- for he sensed his ally hastily approaching him, casting a wealthy spell on him which brought him to a perfectly enormous size. Nocturne immediately felt another sense of magic pouring throughout his dark self, acquiring loads of movement speed and briskly finished off the helpless yordle with a couple of more brittle slashes.

As the words of the female announcer bounded through the crispy cool air, Lulu grinned happily of content to see that their team had obtained a kill, yet her heart sank of misery to witness Veigar get completely destroyed by the Eternal Nightmare. She decided to go along with her minor accomplishment by flinging her twin-tailed hat into the air and spinning beside her wooden staff. However, her small victory dance was soon interrupted by the ferocious snarl of the jungler, growling menacingly at the Fae Sorceress as he intensely brought his gloomy face so close to hers.

Lulu held back a whimper, astounded to see that the creature had already morphed back to his regular size. If he was at any size bigger, then this moment would sure be more frightening than a footstep in Noxus. Her hands nearly trembled with fear as she clumsily released her wand with a secluded clatter on the ground. Lulu wasn't certain if the fear came from Nocturne's usual environment, or it came from her prediction of what her ally might do to her as -maybe- a punishment. She stared frozen solid at Nocturne, expecting him to growl something or lecture her on how she should have eliminated Veigar with ease.

Instead, to her least expectations, he scarcely sliced her cheek with the sheerest of his blade, blood immediately oozing out of her lavender skin. Lulu found it strange how there was absolutely no pain at all, yet she was quite irritated on why her teammate would treat her like that.

The Fae Sorceress placed a hand on her wound with a scowl, "And just what was that for?"

Nocturne narrowed his somewhat ebony eyes at the witch, lowly muttering something she could not apprehend, and the Eternal Nightmare averted his direction back to the jungle with only a couple of words to complain with.

"You're pathetic," he spat bitterly, and Lulu was, once again, left alone with Pix and his remnant tracks of darkness, his words echoing deep inside Lulu's mesmerized conscious.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Nocturne's remark still continued to haunt the sorceress even after many winning team fights occurring in Summoner's Rift for the blue team. Ezreal was pretty much fed, as well as Riven, and it seemed a little ironic to see how Sona acquired a few kills as well, and she gained even more than Lulu! To her deepest dismay, she assumed that she was the only teammate that was underfed. This put the Fae Sorceress in a depressing mood, seeing how the only reason why she partly refused to fight was for one thing. And that was to prevent herself from harming Veigar.

Yes, Pix had scolded her at least a million times to just try to snatch a few kills here and there from the top and bottom lane. However, each time she would vanish from her lane, her rival--being the clever devil he was--would come follow her in hot pursuit. She inwardly felt as if she had no choice but to forfeit the skirmish against him, so thus Lulu retreated back to her team's tower. It looked to the Fae Sorceress that Riven understood that she was badly struggling, so she generously allowed the yordle to take a few minion kills from her own lane and occasionally advised her to resume farming no matter what.

Nocturne didn't seem to bother Lulu anymore once he witnessed that she had obtained over 250 as creep score, and it hadn't even been close to 30 minutes into the match. Though Lulu continued to avoid the Eternal Darkness, despite the overly satisfied mood he was in when Lulu had professionally assisted him on earning a well-deserved two-versus-four quadra kill. (Guess who wasn't there for the penta kill?) Something about the jungler would just give off bad vibes towards the witch, and Lulu felt extremely frightened and uncomfortable around his atmosphere.

As soon as Lulu arrived back to her team's base in the search for some new items, she accidentally bumped into Ezreal with a heavy wince from crashing into her staff. She murmured an apology before taking off with her advanced Will of the Ancients; however the prodigy immediately grabbed her by the arm at the sight of his compeer, forcing the yordle to pivot her attention back to the boy.

"We need to talk," Ezreal stated as he released his grip on Lulu's limb, strolling out of the fountain with her and halted nearby the Nexus, "About ... this." He emphasized his statement with circular hand motions.

Lulu let out a massive sigh of defeat as she planted a puny hand on her forehead, rubbing her skin with heaving downcast. She placed her staff against the Nexus and closed her eyes with a slightly irked grumble, "I know, I know, I'm doing horrible--but I'm trying my best! I really am! I get the whole fact that I need to keep farming, stop feeding, assist the team at the right time, avoid Veigar--"

"I had a bad feeling it was about him." Ezreal folded his arms with narrowed eyebrows and took up a more relaxed stance, "You have to get over him. You need to understand the fact that he was the one that chose to abandon you, meaning he won't come back pleading to you to be his friend again."

Lulu opened her mouth to differ, eyeing Pix spectating their argument, "I know! But-"

"No buts, I'm serious, Lulu. Veigar is now your enemy; for good."

With that, Ezreal took off striding towards the middle lane--in the search for some free kills that were wandering during a team fight and leaving Lulu struck dead with awe. Understanding the current situation, Lulu promptly ditched her drifting thoughts and casted a movement speed buff on herself after retrieving her staff, pursuing the Prodigal Explorer and noticing Pix fluttering by her side. She watched as Ezreal leaped up into the air out of the ordinary and catapulted the biggest shot of shimmering energy she had ever seen, rapidly firing off towards the group of enemies approaching Nocturne and Riven.

The spell impacted all of the enemies, creating quite some damage as the two tank-like associates instantly charged in after Ezreal's engagement. Nocturne---summoning clouds of darkness engulfing the entire Summoner's Rift---obviously aimed for the enemy Draven, as Riven merely stunned the entire purple team as an advantage and invoked her sword to enlarge. As the vague clouds dawned to fade away, Lulu hesitantly casted her ultimate spell onto the Exile after witnessing Veigar desperately trying to get into position to battle. He somehow managed to stun Ezreal and Sona, picking up the accessible shutdown kill on the mute support as Ezreal quickly reacted and teleported out of the Tiny Master's range.

With a now four-versus-four skirmish occurring in the middle lane, Nocturne then headed straight for Soraka after vigorously bringing down the Glorious Executioner. Riven discovered Warwick and Darius making an effort to ambush Ezreal and finish him off, so she briskly dashed forward in a defensive stance; stunning the duo as the four of them began their two-versus-two fight. All that was left was Lulu and Veigar, both struggling to keep their senses as they somehow got stranded away from both of their teams, ending up nearby the river where the Dragon was located.

"Have a little... say... trouble lately, Fae Sorceress?" Veigar dastardly smirked with his silver wand twirling to and fro between his triangular fingers, "I'm predicting whoever here wins this battle now will earn victory. I assume both our teams are distracted, and here you are failing to keep up with me, so why don't you call it a break and surrender and bow down to me already? It'll be simply easy for the both of us."

Lulu allowed her mouth to drop in a perfectly shaped 'O' as she stood there in bewilderment, attempting to apprehend that his words may be correct after all. She was falling behind, completely, and if she were to challenge him right this instant, he would easily blast her into pieces, considering Veigar had purchased a Deathfire Grasp.

After a moment of silence, Lulu was just about ready to surrender, not before someone decided to double-slap his precious partner in the face with his ebony and magenta wings, jolting the Fae Sorceress back to reality with a startle. Pix abruptly appeared in front of Lulu, buzzing outrageously at the witch with continuous chirps and furious growls. At this moment, the sorceress suddenly realized that Pix was right. He claimed that she shouldn't give in, proving a point that she was way ahead of him in assists and creep score. Pix especially kept bawling out that if the two of them demolished Veigar back in the Glade with ease, why couldn't they do that now? What could have stopped them from doing so?

With that, Lulu faintly smiled, presenting Pix her usual thanks. She tossed her hat into the air, performing her famous dance that she would always do whenever she felt truly alive and challenged into a fight. Not taking a moment to hesitant, she carefully chose her words mentally before announcing them out to the Tiny Master of Evil.

“I think I’ll pass on your generous offer, Veigar,” Lulu sneered, “You should have noticed that I have more than double the amount of creep score you have, as well as the assist count. You won’t admit the fact that I blindly outplayed you with more gold, didn’t I?”

The Fae Sorceress allowed an evil smirk to bounce on her face, coiling into a wicked chortle as she steered her wooden staff towards her opponent and watched as his smile immediately disappeared from her precisely chosen words.

“Face it, Veigar,” Lulu raised her voice, “You’re no match for me. I kicked your butt back in the Glade, I’ll kick it again, only this time you’ll see how much it hurts to have a friend betray you so easily—right under their stubby noses too!”

With a stubborn expression taking over her appearance, the female yordle banished all of her worries away and forced herself to take entrance of battle. At this, Pix prepared himself as well, balling his fists and cheering in the air with a mocking smirk. The two companions presented Veigar a menacing glare, and they were just about ready to lunge forward towards the sorcerer.

“We’ll just see about that, Fae Sorceress. Don’t underestimate the power of the Master of Evil! I shall kill all of you and be done with this match!” Veigar bragged with a fist, “Give up now!”

Disregarding his overconfident boast, Lulu decided to make the first maneuver. She briskly dropped and glided on her back against the slimy waters to dodge an incoming area of effect stun. Her staff summoned the cadenced movement of glitter sputtering out, followed up by Pix’s involuntary attacks and assistance. Veigar swiftly reacted with quick evasion, returning the favor with a couple of his baleful strikes. Lulu obligated herself to absorb the damage with Pix’s shield, trying so hard not to alert her team; yearning for a battle that she could strive for herself.

Veigar’s upcoming attack involved his second stun, as he hopped around--like Teemo would in his bunny suit--to avoid Lulu and Pix’s streaks of glitter and set up a missile-like bolt that brutally split her spine down the middle. Lulu shrieked of agony, collapsing onto the moist river as she tumbled against the muddy rocks. Pix pleaded her to mount herself up, but it seemed like a split of a second before Veigar seized his chance to pile on top of the yordle’s waist, directing his ivory wand under the Fae Sorceress’ jugular vein. Its ruby gem shimmered brilliantly on the surface of Lulu’s smooth mauve face. Its reflection gave off on her feeble look, morphing her appearance to bear crimson skin, instead of lavender.

“Know that even if the tables were turned, I would show you no mercy!” Veigar growled in that screechy voice of his. It frightened Lulu, to see his penetrating eyes burn into hers with triumph, as well as his evident chance to kill her and the rest of her team to finish the game for his victory.
Although something deep within his heart had eagerly and devoutly inhibited him to resume his intentions, but to spare her, and to allow her team to thrive for their deserved win, since his team had already crumbled to their unstoppable carries and was currently authorizing a vote for an instant surrender. Now he was the only decision left, and it was up to him to decide to who wins the game. Veigar scoffed at his teammates. What weaklings, he inwardly noted to his self; I’ll just finish off this other coward and retreat to my base to plan for ascendancy.

He was just about to execute the fellow yordle and promptly discard the vote. But just as Veigar was about to thrust his sheer attack into Lulu’s neck, his wand somehow hurled away from his presence and his hand suddenly ignited with a contemporary pain. A golden bolt of energy had emitted from behind him and poached the sorcerer’s weapon out of his own bare hands. He reluctantly averted his scrutiny towards Ezreal, who panted of exhaustion and held up his glove motionlessly in mid-air for a brief moment.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Ezreal spat in an embitterment tone, “Release her, or else!”

Veigar derided and held back a smirk, lowering his hat to conceal the emotion in his beady eyes as he gripped his hand on Lulu’s neck as a threat to the Prodigal Explorer.

Lulu gasped of astonishment from his abrupt action as she diminished her eyes and shouted, “Ezreal! Please don’t hurt him!”

The boy gnarled with frustration as he charged the fortitude in his amulet with an enraged expression, “Lulu, I already told you—“

“I want to finish him off myself!” She begged, her eyes hinting a piece of confidence as she eyed Pix desperately making an effort to pull Veigar off her body, though the wizard didn’t seem to notice.

Ezreal’s anger immediately melted off his face with softened eyes and he hesitantly lowered his glove with a concerned look blowing up on his appearance. The energy hidden behind the shining azure on his accessory began to fade away as a sign to Lulu that he did not easily approve for her decision. As he mindlessly stood there and watched, the Fae Sorceress switched her gaze at the Tiny Master of Evil, who was already gaping at the yordle before she even tried to vision his face. She gawked at him and pursed her lips.

“Go ahead.” Lulu snatched Veigar’s wrist with taunting eyes as she challenged him, “Kill me—slaughter me if it pleases you.”

The sorcerer felt her bitter words stab him bit by bit in his inner organs as he weakly loosened his grip from the sorceress’ neck. Veigar descended his head in negativity as he somewhat absorbed her previous words that reached out in such a way to his bitter soul. He decided to glance at her staff from across the stream that Pix was trying too hard to retrieve. There, he spotted the only thing that was decorated onto her weapon. His hat strings, the dark indigo strands of junk that were supposed to stick onto his hat and should be in the garbage for its worthlessness, yet she kept them. Of all the reasons that he could think of had made no logical sense at all; why did she keep them? He was bleeding on the inside; just dying to know the answer, for something different inside him commanded him to do something else.

His dark side. It wanted to rid the female sorcerer. Its repetitive words kept obligating him over, and over, and over again—to abolish her existence, to kill her and that naughty little Pix, to kill Ezreal, to kill everyone out there that was in the middle lane just possibly waiting to get their hands on the only enemy they were facing. Veigar would not allow it. Memories unexpectedly began to overflow his mind---the memory of Lulu grinning proudly at him, the memory of Pix pulling tiny pranks on him, and especially the remembrance of them lying side by side of each other, observing the extraordinary fireworks that blasted through his fantasies and brought him back to the past in which he had used to cherish. Now they all disintegrated within a short amount of time, because he chose to desert Lulu all alone, crying soundlessly by herself, with no one to love but Pix. He secretly witnessed all of her downcast incident immediately after he vanished. Veigar, in any case, desired to create that happiness again. He somehow finally realized that in just such little time from small memories to large emotions. He clenched his fists and teeth, trying so hard to defeat the darkness that desperately tried to rid his current feelings towards his setting. He gawked at Lulu who looked at him with such anguish in her eyes, that it hurt Veigar just to look at her.

So this is what it feels like to be betrayed….

It unexpectedly felt as if movement was forbidden in their current situation. Pix and Ezreal stood still in pure astonishment, seeing Veigar seeming hesitant to kill somebody. It seemed to them that it had never happened before, and they were quite taken aback by an activity that no one had ever seen Veigar perform before in their entire lives.

He released his robust grip from Lulu’s neck and violently pried her tense fingers off of his suffocated wrist. Veigar moderately stood up afterwards—straightening out the wrinkles in his currently soaked suit—and recovered his sanguine wand that he bore. At this, Lulu quickly reorganized herself as well, brushing the mud off of her clothing and made an effort to questioningly scamper towards the sorcerer, but Pix—for some apparent reason in his perspective—stopped her from doing so. He merely shook his head in disapproval the moment Lulu averted her gaze back at him with a raised eyebrow.

As Veigar dawned to wipe away his presence from the river, he hardly pivoted his view towards the Fae Sorceress, watching her eye Pix with a curious expression. He waited for her attention to be met with his, and finally spoke the words that somehow escaped the quivering buds of his lips.

“I surrender… Lulu.” Veigar turned his head away with a tightened fist, “But do not believe that I freed you so easily. You go ahead and redeem your victory and leave me be for the rest of your life.”

Soon after his unexpected outburst, Lulu diminished her eyes in both astonishment and horror. She promptly scuttled towards her rival, knowing that if he gave her that one victory, she would never see him again. She severely hoped to at least present him one last look, one last word, and especially—one last touch, before she was recalled out of Summoner’s Rift.

“Veigar!” Lulu clamored, racing towards the male yordle who refused to give her what she desired for, but it was futile going after him, because it was too late.

Next thing Lulu found out, was that light had completely engulfed her, and she discovered herself back in Ezreal’s house in Piltover.

Elismina

05-03-2013

Huzzah! You updated!

I loved the new chapter, and can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep us all posted.

Silver Satos

05-04-2013

It's wonderful to see you continuing Pepsi, such a thrilling chapter as well.
Hopefully you did well on your tests, you never get your school days back, so cherish them!
Looking forward to more of your amazing work! w

Sadistic Lulu

05-04-2013

i'm inspired to draw even more fanart..... dammit xD

Pepsilicious

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisDerpina View Post
i'm inspired to draw even more fanart..... dammit xD
Ugh , this is why I love you guys <3 .____. Stahp the jelly-nous

MugenNightmare

05-09-2013

Once finals are over, I need to pick up my tablet >:U