Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[A Sorcerer's Reasons] Light-hearted Lulu x Veigar One-Shot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MugenNightmare

03-03-2013

Quote:
CottonTeamo:
It's been nearly a month, when will you come back

Author's still kicking XD so waiting is good

Silver Satos

03-10-2013

I just had a match with a Lulu+Veigar against a Teemo+Tristana.
My eagerness for antoher update is killing me now... ;w;

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

03-13-2013

Quote:
Silver Satos:
I just had a match with a Lulu+Veigar against a Teemo+Tristana.
My eagerness for antoher update is killing me now... ;w;

thats gonna be interesting, so who actually won?

Silver Satos

03-13-2013

Quote:
MisDerpina:
thats gonna be interesting, so who actually won?

They did unfortunately, our Veigar was afk for the first 5 minutes, kinda made it difficult for him against Teemo. :c

Cratine

03-14-2013

Pepsilicious, please come back.
If you have work and things like that, then I understand, but please say something from time to time...

Please, do not forget about this.
Though, I suppose the more we wait, the more better it will feel when we receive it.

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Quote:
CottonTeamo:
It's been nearly a month, when will you come back

hmm, i DO wonder what's next, it's been nearly 2 months...

Baron Kush

04-04-2013

veigar and lulu forever <3 (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/337/a/7/lulu_veig_by_dem90-d5mmp8d.jpg)

MugenNightmare

04-13-2013

still loving it

Elismina

04-23-2013

Hi. I just found this, and I read every single chapter in one sitting. This is amazing work and I love the story. Please, hurry back and update soon.

Pepsilicious

04-30-2013

Quote:
Cratine:
Pepsilicious, please come back.
If you have work and things like that, then I understand, but please say something from time to time...

Please, do not forget about this.
Though, I suppose the more we wait, the more better it will feel when we receive it.

-sigh- The days of education, I blame it on them. ;__; Will I ever learn my lesson?

Forgive me please , I've been having so much trouble attempting to make ideas, that I literally kept at least probably five documents of scratch work and tried to figure out which one to publish ... ehehe .
And yeah , I totally agree with Cratine , I should've posted an update huh ? Stupid me -facedesk-
Well this was pretty much going nowhere as I saw so many people begging me to continue this, and it kinda made me panic. I was finally able to succeed these past few weeks and I might post up the second part of the chapter either today, tomorrow, or the next day . I have no idea. I had finals coming up and it literally killed my brain >_> . Seriously , starting to hate high school .

But I wanna thank you guys so much for supporting me, and my inspirations are finally building up inside my mind thanks to Disney, lol . ( Dont ask ) Im kidding, it was thanks to you all mostly (Okay MAYBE it was Disney, I re-watched Peter Pan for some apparent reason...) I saw the booming fan-art, and I gotta tell you. They were absolutely beautiful, creative, stunning... it made me flabbergasted . Some of them I saw on the Summoner's Showcase XD. I love them. Thanks sooo much <3

Anyways, since I have a little time off thanks to the near end of the school year, I will take it as an advantage and write, write, write! Or in this case, type, type, type !

Happy reading to all of you Pipsqueaks, and if anything comes up, I'll be sure to make an update like I promise!

-Pepsi

(Yes, this is considered as an update for today. I can't make any promises on when the future chapters will come out)