Jayce, Ahri, Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sk1323

07-04-2012

Who should i get??

footfoe

07-04-2012

assuming jayce won't be some kind of weird premium character

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

who do you want

Bronze V Jungler

07-04-2012

Brand if you like burstiems.

Ahri if you like looking like a girl.

Jayce if you're indecisive about melee or ranged.

Wheredigo

07-06-2012

if your doing it for 3's don't do ahri, she's strong but waaay too easily shut down, brand is really strong, and i haven't had a chance to play jayce so we'll see how that goes, he looks like he could be viable

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Ahri is great

Redjik

07-07-2012

Brand it up, son.

TheDeFecto

07-08-2012

All of those characters are really fun! Brand was my boy back in Season 1. I still dislike facing Ahri on Summoners Rift but like mentioned before she's easily shut down if you can cancel out her mobility. Jayce is realllly cool but I'd say it's too early to tell if you're looking to play on Twisted Treeline with him.

Brand is really good if you like burst damage and CC, but I feel some of the bruisers that are commonly used on Twisted Treeline would shut him down too easily, albeit Brands Ultimate is so much stronger in a 3v3 scenario opposed to a 5v5.

Ahri is VERY good but she takes some time to get used to. Her mobility is very strong especially on a small map such as the TT. Her burst is almost as strong as Brand's but she makes up for it with more mobility.

Jayce is like Karma Udyr and Nidalee, if you can take advantage of every facet he will really shine. From what I've played of him so far, he is definitely a champion to pick up.

Good luck with your decision, every champion is just as good as their counterpart, unless you're Eve

BIG OG

07-11-2012

Ahri is Boss!

Sam

07-12-2012

Try out Jayce! He is amazing!