XP Boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

07-04-2012

I've been thinking about getting an XP boost with Riot Points. I was just wondering if anyone can give me some more information about just how much the boost is actually worth (by what percentage is my XP boosted, etc)?

Awes

07-04-2012

I would not suggest using your riot points on exp boosts. Buy a skin. You can get exp through regular play, but not skins. XP boosts are just faster wasy of lvling, you should take your time to learn the game.

Judas Priest

07-04-2012

Yes, there is no point in rushing levels... if you level up too early, you'll be destroyed by more experienced players.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

07-04-2012

I didn't ask what I should spend my RP on. I asked how much the boost was worth so that I could then make MY OWN decision on what I felt was worth spending my money on.

MrKiros

07-04-2012

Pretty sure it doubles the exp you gain,

Judas Priest

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I didn't ask what I should spend my RP on. I asked how much the boost was worth so that I could then make MY OWN decision on what I felt was worth spending my money on.
How ungrateful. I hope you end up on an enemy team withing my matches, so I can show you why you wasted your money in XP boost.

Kyph

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I've been thinking about getting an XP boost with Riot Points. I was just wondering if anyone can give me some more information about just how much the boost is actually worth (by what percentage is my XP boosted, etc)?
I just bought a 3 day XP boost, and I went from 23-27 in those days. You get a 200% increased boost, and I would get anywhere from 100-350 XP depending if I won or lost. If you buy a boost, be prepared to win a lot of games to make the boost worthwhile.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
How ungrateful. I hope you end up on an enemy team withing my matches, so I can show you why you wasted your money in XP boost.
Ungrateful for what? What was I supposed to be grateful for? No one had answered my question.

rexolot

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Priest View Post
Dont tell pepole what to do

Synfidie

04-17-2013

I decided to buy an exp boost as I wanted to get to lvl 20 and i was having...a bit of a losing streak which equaled bad experience for this past weekish.

Game 1 - 486 exp gained after a 40 someodd minute game - normally would be around 186, I think.
Game 2 - 386 exp gained after a 30 someodd minute game. - normally would be around 160-170.

I say it was freaking worth it to boost me to 20 from lvl 19 as I wanted my runes.

I just wish there was a way to turn it off. :/